Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

Not necessarily, nightmares can die too and she's apparently one of your scum reads, your options aren't between me and Jacob, unless something's stopping you

I'm gonna place a vote on hayden because he's the only other person I find scummy enough to vote.

no lynching is a total waste, gets us no info and we'll be in the same position on day 3 as we have been today

lol okay whatever i have assembly in 10 mins and probs can't use my phone so bye thanks toads but most people really can't see, oh well

Maybe byngo/night/uttu/mog for scum no idea at this point. good luck town you'll need it lol

Not necessarily, nightmares can die too and she's apparently one of your scum reads, your options aren't between me and Jacob, unless something's stopping you

i did think of that but you're just sheeping toad anyway so i don't feel comfortable with it

so i vote the vet? sure sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

good play scum, let the town vs town happen lmao
kbye

Hayden

Apple2013

Jacob

Primarina

Byngo

Uttumori

Mogyay

Zendal

Nightmares
Ness

Lucanosa

Toadsworthy

Just my thoughts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like voting Apple is a waste of time considering the current state of the votes, and the last thing I want is a no lynch, so I'm going to withdraw and vote for Heyden instead. This doesn't change my suspicions, though.

This is a little last second, but I don't see Heyden as scum. As scummy as Heyden seems right now some of his posts make me think that he's town.

When I pressured him earlier, he made a good point: he could easily vote no lynch to save himself right now. Not a lot of time to grab the quote, I think its on the previous page.

I'm scumread by both dead kek

Like I said earlier during the cycle, I don't think that Cleb's reads correlate to his death in anyway because he posted them 10 minutes before the day post. I feel like scum heyden would feel reluctant to point this out.

I'd kill for strategy not for the jokes, leaving glow alive would've been better for me in a sense bc she probably would've pursued mog first tbh

This is a good point, and I pointed this out when I said I initially said I thought that Jacob was scum.

It isn't a lot, but there is something about the tone in Heyden's posts that is genuinely making me think that he is town. It is REALLY hard to explain, but I seriously cannot see him as mafia. My vote is on Nightmares, but it probably won't help given he has 5 votes on him right now. I highly suggest some of you change your votes.

Night Two

The events of the previous night had been devastating for the town. It felt like they had lost to of their biggest voices. Urged by their decision the previous day, the town failed to learn from their past mistakes. They sent what they considered to be the two most suspicious suspects up to the gallows, and lynched one.

In a series of events mirroring that of the previous day, Jacob pleaded for his life, as Lucanosa had plead for her's. Claiming to protect the town, he screamed: "I'm a Veteran! I'm a war hero". The town, still set upon the two, turned upon Heyden, who confessed to having a lowly townie role. The town was angry, having lost their leaders, and turned upon Heyden like a pack of hungry sharks. But unlike the Red distinctive blood of the mafia, Heyden bleed Green. The sharks ate their fill on Heyden, but the town can only afford so many mistakes

Heyden's role
Dolby said:
Townie
You are an unfortunate victim caught up within Dolby's method of madness. Trapped within the game, your only way to escape is to eliminate the entire mafia team and any hostile third-parties along the way. You have no special powers, only your voice and vote

You win once the mafia and all hostile parties have been eliminated

Night Ends in​

Sorry for poor flavor, having to circumvent the database errors was a nightmare

Well thats honestly disappointing, I'm really sorry if I pushed you, or anyone else, a little too hard heyden. I thought trying to take control of a lynch would be helpful for us, but I guess I'm not smart enough to handle that kind of responsibility.

Well, that sucks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just don't know who to believe anymore. This game is so much harder from the other side.

Well, I don't feel much different in terms of suspicions. For me it's just another mistake, but Hayden was very high on my readings, so I'm very disappointed.

I'm pretty suspicious of Bowie right now. He piled on to the Heyden vote at the last minute, he's listing me as scum-lean, he still had Jacob listed as scum after his claim, his reasoning seems all over the place, and his play style still reminds me of Amanda's when she and I were scum together in Bayonetta 2 Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Toads, your thoughts?

Well screw this game. I can't get any good reads at all and we are all suffering because of it.

Hey, I said that the only reason I voted Heyden last minute was because I felt my vote on Apple was useless, and voting no lynch seemed like a dumb idea to me.

I also had Heyden at the top of my reads for a very long time prior to voting.

Hey, I said that the only reason I voted Heyden last minute was because I felt my vote on Apple was useless, and voting no lynch seemed like a dumb idea to me.

I also had Heyden at the top of my reads for a very long time prior to voting.

Even so, I've been suspicious of you to some degree the whole game. The resemblance in your play style to Amanda's when she was scum in the last game, which you hosted, is uncanny to me.

Back