Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

No lynch or lynch, it's gonna be mylo tomorrow anyway so NL shouldn't even be considered rn

If I did the math correctly, mislynching today and tomorrow would leave us with 7 players left. Which either means: 3 mafia and 4 town, which isn't losing, or 4 mafia and 3 town, which is losing. So by saying were gonna end up at mylo you basically just told us you know that there is a 4 mafia team right now.

Apple, Heyden, and Nightmares remain at the top of my list. At least one of these guys is gonna end up being Mafia.

But I don't think there's much I can say to be acknowledged, so we'll just have to wait and see.

If I did the math correctly, mislynching today and tomorrow would leave us with 7 players left. Which either means: 3 mafia and 4 town, which isn't losing, or 4 mafia and 3 town, which is losing. So by saying were gonna end up at mylo you basically just told us you know that there is a 4 mafia team right now.
~told us~
4 mafia is just obvious, 3 is too little and 5 is too many, it's just obvious to any vet player

- - - Post Merge - - -

less and less believing you, all your reasonings for me being scum are extremely weak

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you really think there's 3 mafia?? you were scum in OW mafia with 4 members and less players, cant tell if you really don't know or if you're intentionally trying to push things against me

~told us~
4 mafia is just obvious, 3 is too little and 5 is too many, it's just obvious to any vet player

- - - Post Merge - - -

less and less believing you, all your reasonings for me being scum are extremely weak

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you really think there's 3 mafia?? you were scum in OW mafia with 4 members and less players, cant tell if you really don't know or if you're intentionally trying to push things against me

I've personally hosted mafia with 15 players and 3 mafia, so I don't see why it isn't possible

whatever. doesn't seem to be anyone budging so im just gonna sheep toad. ik i look bad but I'd rather not vote a *possible vet*, and fmpov there's more of a chance of lynching scum in nightmares bc i know im town and no one else is really being voted so there's that

- - - Post Merge - - -

nightmares gonna 180 and vote me xd w/e

- - - Post Merge - - -

won't be surprised if those mog reads get delayed until after day 2

Again, I'm sorry for not being that active. I've been fairly busy this week and haven't had enough time to play. I'll try to be more active from here on out. Heres some of my reads.

Bowie-not sure how I think of him
Jacob-I thought he seemed a bit weird, but I believe his veteran claim.
Ness-He's playing similarly to how he was in Bayonetta 2, sparking conversation/asking others opinions, etc.
Byngo-a bit weird but i'm not too sure
Toadsworthy-Has been nothing but helpful for the majority of the game, townleaning him
Zendal-His posts make me feel like he's town
Hayden-i'm a bit suspicous of them. glow was suspicious of them before she died, so i'm leaning towards Hayden being scum (Heyden?)
Nightmares-Their "joke" was a bit weird but I feel like they're town
Mogyay-Can't tell, not sure
Primarina-I think they're town, their posts feel genuine
Apple2013-not sure
Lucanosa-Mostly because of his childish/defensive posts when he was being questioned.

whatever. doesn't seem to be anyone budging so im just gonna sheep toad. ik i look bad but I'd rather not vote a *possible vet*, and fmpov there's more of a chance of lynching scum in nightmares bc i know im town and no one else is really being voted so there's that

I don't like this at all. You just said in your last post you were "less and less" believing Jacob, but now you're backing off because your back and forth bickering isn't getting anywhere, so now you vote Nightmares because you're running out of options.

lol yes ofc you sus me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't like this at all. You just said in your last post you were "less and less" believing Jacob, but now you're backing off because your back and forth bickering isn't getting anywhere, so now you vote Nightmares because you're running out of options.
I know I'm town, I don't know what Nightmares is, voting Jacob is stupid bc he's possibly vet for now and no lynch isn't an option. Most ppl voting me seem firm too so

you know I could always just no lynch to save my skin but I'd rather not and if my death makes it easier for everyone to focus on other matters then so be it

you know I could always just no lynch to save my skin but I'd rather not and if my death makes it easier for everyone to focus on other matters then so be it

Don't change the subject, answer the question.

bowie

there's about a million things i would like to say in regard to your suspicions on trundle however i have to remind myself you haven't played with him before. regardless, to me, your reasoning just seems so weak. you must think pretty highly of yourself if you truly think trundle is sheeping on your vote, no offence but your suspicions on lani hardly gained much momentum, what would mafia even gain by jumping on that apart from a lot of suspicion, sounds like you're trying to back up your 'gut feeling' with bad evidence. also, what you said about luca really bothered me. you said outright that you thought he was lying, while it's only natural to have suspicion on that claim to not even entertain the fact he might be telling the truth is shady. that could be our doctor, that you want to dismiss it right away shows me that you don't care about town.

jacob

i can't really comment too much on your actual alignment (edit: LOL ok never mind) but i find it slightly weird i guess that you're the first one to push on heyden and suddenly so many more people announce that they find you suspicious. i'm slightly worried that because i think heyden is probably scum i'm getting too comfortable thinking you're town as i don't think you can both be on the same side. i'd kinda like to see other people's reads on you but aside from byngo nobody is posting that much about you despite finding you suspicious. i'm not really that convinced about byngo's inital read since your personality means you're always helping people lol, i think there's a lot of people that if they posted being helpful i'd find them suspicious but you're def not one of them. the only thing that bothers me is that you're only posting about heyden, you kinda mention bowie in passing but that's it, isn't there anyone else you find suspicious?

uttumori

lmao, come along a little before getting modkilled with a useless vote, so unhelpful.

ness

i think i'm reading you as town currently! eager to push and question people and your posts all seem really genuine. i'm looking forward to reading your post about heyden and meta since reading meta isn't something i really have the time for. edit: oh it never came.......... wonder why?

byngo

i was a little suspicious at first because your initial post calling out jacob just seemed a little weak to me since it fits in with jacob's personality but overall you seem to be playing as town, you're never someone who's insanely active and posts a long list of reads but you're willing to call people out and immediately placed your vote away from jacob so i trust you.

toadsworthy

let's see first of all you moved your vote from jacob to nightmares, i don't see any reason why a town member would do this, our first priority should be to save jacob, it's not as if you didn't believe him as you said the chances of it not being true are 'slim'. voting for nightmares at that point would do nothing to save jacob, looks as if you just want to look like you're the good guy without actually doing the right thing. not to mention your vote on tensu was pretty awful and uncharacteristic of you, you're an experienced player and you're usually much smarter with day one votes so it just didn't sit right that you voted for tensu based on such weak reasons. also i'm not sure why you're calling me wishy washy i haven't wished or washed at all on anyone. i still find bowie, you and heyden scummy which i mentioned previously so i'm not sure where that is from. i'm sorry you think i'm appealing to emotions but i think we can both say we play with our emotions. i know you said you're changing your play style and i'm not saying you haven't but i don't trust you, after my initial read on you i really wanted to change my mind but i just can't.

zendal

i'm fairly sure you're town but i feel like you piggy back on a lot of people. i think you're good at coming up with reads based on that piggy back but i find most of the time you start to find someone suspicious because someone else did previously. there's nothing wrong with taking inspiration from someone's reads but i don't feel like you're that original. but all in all i think you're really genuine and not afraid to push people.

nightmares

i don't really have any idea. your reads and reasoning are shaky as hell. you won't unvote jacob despite his claim and your general attitude is bizarre. i find you kinda distracting and unhelpful but i'm not sure if you're doing it on purpose as mafia or you're just a bit lost as town. i mean not long ago you said you didn't even see anyone as scummy which is.. bizarre? you're definitely someone i'll be looking out for in future and i'm null/scum leaning you, i've noticed you don't really provide much elaboration on really anything either so it's hard to get a read on you.

primarina

i don't really know where you went tbh, i mean it's a pretty effective strategy if you're mafia because i have basically forgot about you.

apple2013

i feel like if you actually put a bit more effort in you'd be fab but overall i think you're playing as town (granted i haven't played many games with you) i've agreed with all your pushes and suspicions and i feel like i trust your judgement more than anyone else in this game so far.

lucanosa

i believe your doctor claim but you've basically just disappeared which is super unhelpful so thanks.

ok please don't hate me but i'm going to take a little more time to decide on heyden. for me i thought that if jacob is truly vet and i believe he is then you must be mafia because i refuse to believe you're on the same team because of your interactions however i've been reading through the game again and my logic is just completely messed up. i guess initially i did because of tensu and then again when glow died but then what on earth does that make me if i find you suspicious because of glow. i'm just really confused right now. i would rather lynch you than jacob though if it comes to it which i think it might. i'm sorry i know how bad this makes me look and i take responsibility of anyone that wants to vote me for this. i'm sorry for tunneling (is that the right expression) you for the wrong reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok i don't even think half my reads make sense since i wrote them a while ago while mulling this over I'M SORRY OK

mogyay said:
toadsworthy

let's see first of all you moved your vote from jacob to nightmares, i don't see any reason why a town member would do this, our first priority should be to save jacob, it's not as if you didn't believe him as you said the chances of it not being true are 'slim'. voting for nightmares at that point would do nothing to save jacob, looks as if you just want to look like you're the good guy without actually doing the right thing. not to mention your vote on tensu was pretty awful and uncharacteristic of you, you're an experienced player and you're usually much smarter with day one votes so it just didn't sit right that you voted for tensu based on such weak reasons. also i'm not sure why you're calling me wishy washy i haven't wished or washed at all on anyone. i still find bowie, you and heyden scummy which i mentioned previously so i'm not sure where that is from. i'm sorry you think i'm appealing to emotions but i think we can both say we play with our emotions. i know you said you're changing your play style and i'm not saying you haven't but i don't trust you, after my initial read on you i really wanted to change my mind but i just can't.

well I moved my vote off Jacob when I realized he claimed vet.... and i wasn't going to just vote heyden right after because you told me to or peer pressure because I have never thought heyden was scum. I voted for someone I actually believe to be scum. Lo and behold, Jacob isn't going to be lynched now too. Thats why I moved my vote and I don't understand how that makes me look scummy

well I moved my vote off Jacob when I realized he claimed vet.... and i wasn't going to just vote heyden right after because you told me to or peer pressure because I have never thought heyden was scum. I voted for someone I actually believe to be scum. Lo and behold, Jacob isn't going to be lynched now too. Thats why I moved my vote and I don't understand how that makes me look scummy

i'm sorry toad i wrote that before byngo appeared so at that moment jacob was still set to by lynched, i should have reread everything but i'm really tired

if i move my vote from you it means jacob dies, and i'm not going to let our vet die :(

the only thing that bothers me is that you're only posting about heyden, you kinda mention bowie in passing but that's it, isn't there anyone else you find suspicious?
I guess in the heat of everything that has been going on, I never really did get a chance to post who I'm finding suspicious

Lucanosa
Zendal
Toadsworthy
Ness
Apple2013
Nightmares
Bowie
Uttumori
Mogyay
Byngo
Primarina
Hayden

I've only put in the effort to make a case on Heyden for this phase, as I wholeheartedly think he is mafia. But this is the alignment of everyone that goes through my head when I am reading this thread.

Back