Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

what use is voting nightmares right now, we need to save our vet so just vote heyden

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually i might retract that nightmares is annoying me
You'd vote nightmares for being annoying? lmao

If we vote Heyden then who else is suspicious? Everybody who has voted Heyden is on my sus list and if Heyden is indeed town then??????????? What happens?

than u can lynch me and apple and whoever else you want, the main thing rn is saving jacob and realistically the only way to do that is vote heyden. i'm not sure enough on anyone else rn

what use is voting nightmares right now, we need to save our vet so just vote heyden

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually i might retract that nightmares is annoying me

I understand your logic for that, will probably do it to save our veteran should it come down to me, but honestly one of those idiots voting Jacob rn should be the ones to budge not me

Byngo's not gonna show up, Prima is inactive so probs not, so yea idk why Nightmares is still on board

I understand your logic for that, will probably do it to save our veteran should it come down to me, but honestly one of those idiots voting Jacob rn should be the ones to budge not me

They voted before Jacob claimed. =/

You silly goose, if they come online on time they'll probably unvote, hopefully. Byngo seems pretty stubborn.

Guys who should I vote for???? I can't make up my mind.

I'm going to bed and I'm probably going to be killed tomorrow along with Toads maybe.

So I'm going to put down a vote and go to sleep.

defending yourself and voting for heyden are two separate things....

I defended myself all last night, let it set it, and I claimed my role 5 hours before the end of the day, just to give people enough time to see it before you mislynch. I'm not running around in circles anymore, you either believe the claim or not.

Back