Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

I think the fact that she even made the joke is a lot more prevalent than the joke's content

I know but isn't it a bit too early? That joke alone doesn't see like enough proof to convict someone as mafia now. I mean, with that kind of logic, I could vote Cleb as mafia for not answering the questions fully. They both are bit sus but it's too early to start pointing fingers now imo

I know but isn't it a bit too early? That joke alone doesn't see like enough proof to convict someone as mafia now. I mean, with that kind of logic, I could vote Cleb as mafia for not answering the questions fully. They both are bit sus but it's too early to start pointing fingers now imo

You need to get the ball rolling somehow. :cool:

no. seeing as this is basic mafia, it probably has a basic setup

also this games not that large. in maf's hay day on tbt, games easily reached 30+ players lol

no. seeing as this is basic mafia, it probably has a basic setup

also this games not that large. in maf's hay day on tbt, games easily reached 30+ players lol

Really? That's pretty big!

I'm kinda new to mafia so I'm not familiar with the older games and I haven't read or participated in any of the mafia games when it was at it's peak on TBT. Here's me thinking that 16 is big,haha.

I'm not prepared to vote for anyone yet, but Nightmares is definitely at the top of my list so far, if only for that "joke".

I don't really understand why anyone who was Mafia would take the risk of making a joke like that if it could be so easily misinterpreted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Wasn't Mafia", sorry. I'm half asleep.

What she said is probably just a "reaction test". A real maf wouldn't be as dumb as to just give away like that imo

What she said is probably just a "reaction test". A real maf wouldn't be as dumb as to just give away like that imo

I highly doubt that nightmares was reaction testing. Also, no offense but I don't think nightmares is clever enough to pull that off as a reaction test.

I'm not prepared to vote for anyone yet, but Nightmares is definitely at the top of my list so far, if only for that "joke".

I don't really understand why anyone who was Mafia would take the risk of making a joke like that if it could be so easily misinterpreted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Wasn't Mafia", sorry. I'm half asleep.

If I was mafia, why would I make a joke about being mafia LMAO
It's like the whole being inactive / 'avoiding' the thread thing - it's obvious, whether you're scum or not, that people are gonna be sus of you
I'm really not that ******** //sigh

Guess I might get voted out already? gdi
Welp, learnt my lesson I guess, haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I highly doubt that nightmares was reaction testing. Also, no offense but I don't think nightmares is clever enough to pull that off as a reaction test.

LMAO

Be insulting af, why don't you

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw, offence ****ing taken

Its not the first time nightmares has made a crap joke on tbt i suppose lol (no offence) im prob not giving it much thought

Do you guys think third parties will be a thing this game?
At first I thought yes but now I think no because Dolby said the game didn't matter on how many people signed up. When I was hosting with Third Parties I had to plan out how many people were playing before to keep it fair.

LMAO

Be insulting af, why don't you
I wouldn't take any actual offense to this. For what its worth, Ness's reaction tests don't even work half the time. ;)

I find it kinda funny how I'm sus af when I'm not scum, but no one thinks I'm scum when I actually am o.o //cough

But anyway, tbh no one really stands out at me atm, seeing as it's only D1 and all
I think we should let Cleb's thing slide though, so I'll just say they're null for now?

Tense's defence of me was interesting, so I'll say town lean - if they were mafia, they probably wouldn't defend the scummiest person atm

There's nothing to be offended by nightmares, I'm just saying that because you're a new player and I don't think that you would have reaction tested there.

I think it'd be smart to wait for cleb to respond about skipping the questions before suspecting him but we should keep our eyes peeled

There's nothing to be offended by nightmares, I'm just saying that because you're a new player and I don't think that you would have reaction tested there.

Maybe you could have just said "she's a newer player" or something, rather than "not clever enough" but let's just leave it I guess

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not really angry any more, so let's so ignore that ****, omg

Back