• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

I wonder if you have me at the top because you're afraid of how suspicious I am of you.

Fun fact: I was just about to vote for you. I'll hold off until later, though.

I wonder if you have me at the top because you're afraid of how suspicious I am of you.

Fun fact: I was just about to vote for you. I'll hold off until later, though.

You being at the top is just the order I took from OP... if I thought you were really sus, I'd colour you red

Maybe Primarina and mafia both shot Mogyay?
Does the Vigilante shot get refunded if this happens?

Also there is a huge possibility that Primarina just completely lied about the vig claim because a) why would there be two vigilantes in basic mafia; b) why would mafia not kill primarina; c) a fake shot can be played off as two maf and vig shooting the same person.

I can also confirm that I didn't receive a PM saying I lost a night life, so I don't think I was shot at

I don't know what actually to think anymore but mafia team might be Bowie, Byngo, Nightmares and someone unexpected like Toadsworthy. Most of my friends have died so my motivation to impress them is slipping away :( :(

I'm finding Bowie and Byngo most suspicious at this point I think--- and I am rambling in class.

When a vigilante's shot crosses over with that of the mafia, it is not refunded

Maybe Primarina and mafia both shot Mogyay?
Does the Vigilante shot get refunded if this happens?

Also there is a huge possibility that Primarina just completely lied about the vig claim because a) why would there be two vigilantes in basic mafia; b) why would mafia not kill primarina; c) a fake shot can be played off as two maf and vig shooting the same person.

I can also confirm that I didn't receive a PM saying I lost a night life, so I don't think I was shot at

I don't know what actually to think anymore but mafia team might be Bowie, Byngo, Nightmares and someone unexpected like Toadsworthy. Most of my friends have died so my motivation to impress them is slipping away :( :(

I'm finding Bowie and Byngo most suspicious at this point I think--- and I am rambling in class.

But do you think Primarina would and could pull off a lie like that? It just doesn't seem like he could being so new honestly. Like I know it is possible, but just really unlikely

But do you think Primarina would and could pull off a lie like that? It just doesn't seem like he could being so new honestly. Like I know it is possible, but just really unlikely

Probably, if Primarina were mafia I'm sure the team would be balanced enough to have someone guide them through it

But I guess since the shots don't get refunded I'm just gonna assume he's not mafia, there's really no way to prove it otherwise at this point

And I hate to be that guy but at this point the most experienced players here are Byngo Ness and Toadsworthy, and I think it's safe to assume that Dolby balanced the game enough to put one or even two of you on the scum team.

that's conjecture but if you wanna go down that road...... experience does not equal being a strong player. I have the experience but lack putting it to good use

pretty sure I wouldn't be picked to balance in any meaningful way

gonna put my reads later but for now I'm heading to work

I won't be on much tonight (going out), so I've voted early for Nightmares, just in case I miss it.

1. I didn't lie. 2. They didn't kill me because they knew my action, whatever it was, would still go through. 3. Why waste a kill on me when they can try to get me lynched by my fellow townies?

Bowie: he's a weird one imo...
- "Apple? I could write a novel about how you're Scum."
- "Apple, Heyden, and Nightmares remain at the top of my list. At least one of these guys is gonna end up being Mafia."
I just find this kinda funny because not one of us are scum, hahaha
I felt the only reason you were sus of me in the beginning was because of that joke I made, and for some reason you're carrying it through right until the end without much reasoning. Your posts about why you voted whoever were weird as well:
"I said that the only reason I voted Heyden last minute was because I felt my vote on Apple was useless."
You then used the tactic of saying:
"Go ahead and kill me." which I honestly can't tell if that makes you Town or Mafia, tbh
-"I wonder if you have me at the top because you're afraid of how suspicious I am of you."
Atm, I feel that you're just trying to make me look as scum as possible... you being at the top has nothing to do with how "afraid" I am, I literally just copied the player list from the OP. I also coloured you yellow, and if I were really that sus of you, I would've coloured you red (I'm thinking you're more orange atm, due to the kinda odd things you're saying, and how you're going after/voting all the non-maf players).
I also felt that I was least sus sus... (lmao does that make sense)... person on your list anyway, seeing as you're only following through with my vote now

Uttumori: told us she was going to come back to mafia a while ago, but hasn't made any substantial posts since then (or at all lmao)
Her random NL out of nowhere was kinda weird too, as well as the fact she has been active elsewhere

Nightmares: I saw the PM, I am ma--- just jk
Don't lynch pl0x

Overall, I'm really confused rn
Also sorry if I offended you with my wording (weird, etc)! I didn't mean it in a horrible way, and you actually seem like a lot of a better player than me anyway, Bowie, haha

If you're not Mafia I'll totally own up to it, but I'm getting redder by the minute simply because I voted for you.

Bowie: he's a weird one imo...
- "Apple? I could write a novel about how you're Scum."
- "Apple, Heyden, and Nightmares remain at the top of my list. At least one of these guys is gonna end up being Mafia."
I just find this kinda funny because not one of us are scum, hahaha
I felt the only reason you were sus of me in the beginning was because of that joke I made, and for some reason you're carrying it through right until the end without much reasoning. Your posts about why you voted whoever were weird as well:
"I said that the only reason I voted Heyden last minute was because I felt my vote on Apple was useless."
You then used the tactic of saying:
"Go ahead and kill me." which I honestly can't tell if that makes you Town or Mafia, tbh
-"I wonder if you have me at the top because you're afraid of how suspicious I am of you."
Atm, I feel that you're just trying to make me look as scum as possible... you being at the top has nothing to do with how "afraid" I am, I literally just copied the player list from the OP. I also coloured you yellow, and if I were really that sus of you, I would've coloured you red (I'm thinking you're more orange atm, due to the kinda odd things you're saying, and how you're going after/voting all the non-maf players).
I also felt that I was least sus sus... (lmao does that make sense)... person on your list anyway, seeing as you're only following through with my vote now

Uttumori: told us she was going to come back to mafia a while ago, but hasn't made any substantial posts since then (or at all lmao)
Her random NL out of nowhere was kinda weird too, as well as the fact she has been active elsewhere

Nightmares: I saw the PM, I am ma--- just jk
Don't lynch pl0x

Overall, I'm really confused rn
Also sorry if I offended you with my wording (weird, etc)! I didn't mean it in a horrible way, and you actually seem like a lot of a better player than me anyway, Bowie, haha

*Complains about people sussing her over a dumb joke she made......makes that joke again*

*Complains about people sussing her over a dumb joke she made......makes that joke again*

Are you annoyed about my read on you or something o.o
and yeah, that's what I was getting at anyway

You're bad for real now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*baCK

Are you annoyed about my read on you or something o.o
and yeah, that's what I was getting at anyway

You're bad for real now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*baCK

No I just dont want you to be possibly mislynched over a dumb joke

Back