• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

I'm sorry I missed the voting, my girlfriend came over for a few hours. Would've probably voted for Bowie anyway.

Anyway Heyden is obviously scum

Wait why?

I've had my suspicions on Hayden too, I'd like to see your reasoning to see if we are interpreting the same thing from Hayden.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I forgot to ask.

Does anyone have any guesses on how many mafia players there are? 16 is quite a group.

Wait why?

I've had my suspicions on Hayden too, I'd like to see your reasoning to see if we are interpreting the same thing from Hayden.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I forgot to ask.

Does anyone have any guesses on how many mafia players there are? 16 is quite a group.
Definitely 4, 3 is too little and 5 is way too much

In my experience as a host, you could probably get as many as 20 willing to play and then only five or six actually showing up.

That is, if I'm understanding your question.

What makes you feel the need to try so hard to show me your change in playstyle? If you're a town and play like town then you'll obviously look like town. Stop being stupid.

You know, this doesn't have to do with mafia but it really frustrates me how I try to be nice to you and you always insult me. I try to explain why you shouldn't be suspicious of me and then you call me stupid? Thanks, I'm really appreciatative of your common courtesy.

Don't you think its a little silly of you to vote for me becuase I'm playing better, and now you're telling me that if I play like town you'll think of me as town?

Wait why?

Well my reasons past the initial META incongruence, which is just mind BAFFLING to me personally, are just basically through PR fishing (a.) and reactions (b.) to an actual claim

a.
i think tensu should just claim, i don't think we're gonna get any further and it's probs gonna be left until last minute
luca should claim even tho it won't prove much but we've only got an hour so

b.
oh k then
yay
literally why would you say YAY to a doctor claim

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh i screwed up the first quote, put my answer in the quote thing:

"Well my reasons past the initial META incongruence, which is just mind BAFFLING to me personally, are just basically through PR fishing (a.) and reactions (b.) to an actual claim"

a) Yeah that does make me look scummy lol but we weren't getting anywhere bc everyone was fixated on those 2 at the time, do you really think as scum I'd ask for roles twice
b) I assumed most people would think it's sarcastic

- - - Post Merge - - -

- sarcasm applied bc there was no way I thought he could've claimed a blue role

- sarcasm applied bc there was no way I thought he could've claimed a blue role
Then why even ask in the first place, he's not gonna claim a red role and you're not gonna believe a green role

Then why even ask in the first place, he's not gonna claim a red role and you're not gonna believe a green role
You're missing the point, it was between him and Tensu, I would've rather a Tensu lynch at the time (I got that xd) and getting Luca to claim would supposedly wipe the scent on him but I didn't see it happening bc there was a bigger chance he was townie bc I swear he softed

You're missing the point, it was between him and Tensu, I would've rather a Tensu lynch at the time (I got that xd) and getting Luca to claim would supposedly wipe the scent on him but I didn't see it happening bc there was a bigger chance he was townie bc I swear he softed

I mean it's fine it was between the two of them, I get that much

But if you "swear he softed," you could've just point that out instead of fishing for him to tell everyone he's town. You're only supposed to ask someone to role claim if you think they're mafia, that way you can see how they respond and decide if they're lying or under pressure.

aww damn, vigilante? Sorry Tensu.... I was felt better about that vote than most of my other day 1 votes. I guess it will be back to the drawing board

jesus

why didn't they claim

- - - Post Merge - - -

??????? not like it was a last minute bw. they had hours to claim

I just re-read the posts I missed... holy crap that was sad to read. Ness and Luca's argument first thing I think is that no way in heck are we lynching Luca tomorrow with a doctor claim! I don't care how badly he crap posts or hates on people there are other people I think we need to explore before getting there. Ness is so aggressive and forward, like holy crap its raising my suspicions on you... judging by the best defensive is a good offense, you have definitely got something to hide.

What I want some answers to is this
xCleb said:
I won't necessarily agree with any of the little voting blocs going on right now, but I won't necessarily go against them either. I'm not going to defend people getting voted this early on, since they need to do that for themselves, since there's absolutely nothing to confirm their alignment.

One thing I will point out though is Apple's complete carelessness in his votes, along with his posting so far in this game. It really seems like he's just trying to throw around as much junk as possible to try and derail the conversation, which I don't like. At least explain yourself with your votes, since we know nothing about why you voted Luca other than "lul totally scum." I saw your post about spewing **** and seeing what happens; I think now's the time to start actually looking at the game from a better perspective.

As for my vote, I'm going to put up a NL for now, since I don't really agree with any of the lynches up right now.

You seem to say things and do stuff, then preface it with "whatever I know people are gonna see this and be pissed off but I don't care" (RQS and no lynching)... who are you helping with that attitude? because it sure isn't the town. I understand early game doesn't tell us much long term, but what do you recommend we all do? silently vote on each other based on sheer guesses? I suggest you stop playing too cool for school and start being helpful because clearly you are an experienced player. Not saying I am gonna vote you on day 2, but what are you getting at with posts like this?

Apple is reading helpful town, so your apprehension towards him is also just strange.

since im going to die tonight im free to say what i want without backlash so feel free to attack me, call me scum, idc, mafia will kill me anyhow so it really doesn't matter now ((:)

anyway GG killing tensu, hope ur happy glow

im definitely scumleaning glow more now, but also heyden and bowie for their reactions (heyden's yay on my doc role, bowie's reaction when tensu died)

Oh, on my death, remember this post. You'll understand everything I've done and my reasoning when i die uwu

You seem to say things and do stuff, then preface it with "whatever I know people are gonna see this and be pissed off but I don't care" (RQS and no lynching)...

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with this. Yeah, I pretty much said this with my post about the RQs and saying that I knew I'd get some flak for it later on, but nowhere else do I even mention the fact that people may or may not go disagree with me in my posts, nor am I even in the mindset to assume that people are going to disagree with me right now, since a good portion of my posts through the Day went relatively ignored.

I emphasized the "no lynching" part of this quote because I want to clarify that this is more of a force of habit for me to say what I'm doing with my vote, since where I normally play, there isn't any kind of separate voting thread, so just voting with no other substance in a post is normally seen as pretty suspicious. It isn't so much that I'm saying it because I don't care if people disagree with me, but because I have to so I don't get mad at myself for not doing it.

Apple is reading helpful town, so your apprehension towards him is also just strange.

Me pushing Apple came before he stopped ****-posting in the game. We were getting to a point where the conversation was getting more serious, so his foolishness in his posts was something I wanted to point out. I don't think the same way of him now that he's actually contributing rather than ****-posting, but I wouldn't personally give him a Town read with how little he's done other than try to start a couple lynch trains.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with this. Yeah, I pretty much said this with my post about the RQs and saying that I knew I'd get some flak for it later on, but nowhere else do I even mention the fact that people may or may not go disagree with me in my posts, nor am I even in the mindset to assume that people are going to disagree with me right now, since a good portion of my posts through the Day went relatively ignored.

I emphasized the "no lynching" part of this quote because I want to clarify that this is more of a force of habit for me to say what I'm doing with my vote, since where I normally play, there isn't any kind of separate voting thread, so just voting with no other substance in a post is normally seen as pretty suspicious. It isn't so much that I'm saying it because I don't care if people disagree with me, but because I have to so I don't get mad at myself for not doing it.

Me pushing Apple came before he stopped ****-posting in the game. We were getting to a point where the conversation was getting more serious, so his foolishness in his posts was something I wanted to point out. I don't think the same way of him now that he's actually contributing rather than ****-posting, but I wouldn't personally give him a Town read with how little he's done other than try to start a couple lynch trains.

What I'm getting at is, if you know people are going to outright question you and be sus (like they were) why do it? why draw unnecessary attention to yourself? And if you hate the RQS and early game, what do you propose we do? because while Apple's methods are unconventional and can be taken as crap-posting, it is getting us some discussion at least

Back