• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

Nightmares do you think that Lucanosa is being sarcastic about his "reaction test" now?

Tensu - Honestly? I doubt he's scum. Like, I find it weird how glow basically jumped all over him for miswording/slip up, and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. Tbh no one else has really given any proof that he's scum other than the slip up, and I have a good vibe that his death will be a ****lynch. Does the game have third party though because if he was third I'd be the least surprised?? He seems to not really care, but at the same time he's kinda chill when defending himself or w/e you'll call it about the whole situation which really makes no sense if he was scum (does this make sense?) I mean, I misworded a lot of **** when I first began, and I was ****lynched a few times for it lmao. Also, the way glow just won't give it up or push on anyone else, like, Ness pushed quite a few people, but glow is still pushing tensu. idk, the whole glow and tensu tenseness seems really off for both of them imho.

glow - ^ as explained above, she pushed tensu, which i'm happy she pointed out his wording, but, I mean, it seemed very forced in how she went about it? just my thoughts.

man i'm like a fortune teller, i saw it coming that you'd defend tensu

i don't know what gave you the "he seems to not care" it's literally the opposite. tensu definitely does care and want to change others opinions. if i don't respond timely enough to tensu, he repeats his questions- asking me to explain myself over and over again. how is this "chill" lmfao. it's fine to ask questions, but it's been twice now where i've gone away from the thread for short periods of time only to come back to tensu asking me the same thing twice as if i've been ignoring him.

your reads gloss over the fact that bowie seems to be indifferent about being pushed on. you use that as a reason to townread tensu, but ignore it about bowie? you're being selective in what you choose to define as towny, you didn't apply that same reason to bowie.

also LOL @everyone "jumping on the bandwagon" who is everyone? I think i've gotten about three total votes on tensu, one of which unvoted and switched to you. YOU'RE getting bandwagoned. and you're probably going to die if i can't get enough people to vote tensu, because there's so much resistance to tensu's lynch.

and judging by your amount of apathy you're probably town. but i'm not going to feel sorry for you if you get lynched.

that reaction test was one of the worst examples of reaction testing i have ever seen. and how is that appealing to any emotions? cant believe u call out for trundle for doing reaction tests when ur doing it as well apparently

Sorry but I laughed when I read this. Theres nothing about this that helps find scum at all.

if that's the case why were you an ******* to me and Nightmares this game and the last?
Saying she's not clever enough, saying she's faking drunk, and calling me an edgelord?

Tbh you and the others shouldn't get so mad when that kind of thing is happening all the time

and im fine with you guys ****lynching me, I shouldn't have joined mafia again tbh.

i have some advice, "leave your emotions at the sign-ups because during mafia they serve you no purpose"

- - - Post Merge - - -

no but really you can save ur ass just jump on tensu tbh its gonna be either of you today

if that's the case why were you an ******* to me and Nightmares this game and the last?
Saying she's not clever enough, saying she's faking drunk, and calling me an edgelord?

Tbh you and the others shouldn't get so mad when that kind of thing is happening all the time

and im fine with you guys ****lynching me, I shouldn't have joined mafia again tbh.

You need to stop. Nowhere did I say that Nightmares was "faking being drunk" that's bullying. I didn't insult Nightmares when I said she wasn't clever enough. That was pertaining to her being new. I'm sorry I called you an edgelord last game.

You're doing the exact same thing you've done in previous games. You act like you're right and everyone else is wrong, yet when you get called out you think everyone's bullying you. Take your own advice and don't bring your emotions into mafia, it's a game. Whether you honestly think that saying an insult is a reaction test is beyond me, you should have recognised that it would have upsetted people in the game.

I'm going to let Dolby handle you if you're going to continute this behavior, because the way you're acting is child-like. When I made my earlier post saying "theres nothing about this that finds scum" was pointing out how flawed your mindset is right now.

I've retracted my vote from Nightmares and replaced it with a vote for Lucanosa.

At this point, I feel like it makes more sense. Hopefully Nightmares doesn't turn out to be Mafia, or else I'm gonna kick myself.

luca should claim even tho it won't prove much but we've only got an hour so

I'm switching my to tensu. Lucanosa's blown up reaction/apathetic behavior of the game makes me think he's town, he's just a jerk right now.

I really don't mind if Lucanosa or Tensu is voted out right now.

You need to stop. Nowhere did I say that Nightmares was "faking being drunk" that's bullying. I didn't insult Nightmares when I said she wasn't clever enough. That was pertaining to her being new. I'm sorry I called you an edgelord last game.

You're doing the exact same thing you've done in previous games. You act like you're right and everyone else is wrong, yet when you get called out you think everyone's bullying you. Take your own advice and don't bring your emotions into mafia, it's a game. Whether you honestly think that saying an insult is a reaction test is beyond me, you should have recognised that it would have upsetted people in the game.

I'm going to let Dolby handle you if you're going to continute this behavior, because the way you're acting is child-like. When I made my earlier post saying "theres nothing about this that finds scum" was pointing out how flawed your mindset is right now.

I act like I'm always right? No, I'm not. I'm sorry if it's coming off that way, but that's not what I intend. And I don't bring emotions into mafia- Zendel is the only one who appealed to the emotional test. It was to see whether or not anything they say is easily changed by emotions. But, either way, I'm sorry about being such a waste of a player, I'll do you and everyone a favor by avoiding this part of TBT. I shouldn't have come back, honestly.

I'm roleclaiming now: I'm doctor. I honestly don't care anymore, and I'm dealing with a migraine and **** irl that's eating up my patience and mental health so I don't have time to deal with this anymore. I apologize again for what I said, and I think my death will be a boon to the game.

I think I'm gonna to unvote again and then think through my decision.

I feel like Tensu and Nightmares have a little partnership, they both voted Bowie and their both overly defensive. Tensu has many inconsistencies and I think he defended Nightmares to appear to be town.
As Nightmares definitely wouldn't do something that careless if she was mafia and anybody who pushed her looked more suspicious, which is my main problem with Bowie but this is Bowie's first game so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and I didn't focus on him and that's what I'm still doing. Soit would make sense for Tensu to defend Nightmares.

I hope I'm right in saying that Tensu is using Nightmares as a shield of sorts but it didn't really work.

Back