Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

Oh dude, I was pretty close in my last post about who was mafia... didn't think Ness' name would pop-up though....
Good game ;D

I hate you Toad. c:

Good game.

I'll probably not be joining the next game because I've played two in a row. I'm not too sure though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't suspect Toad at the beginning at all, around the end of the game I kept on thinking to myself "he's mafia, but how can I convince people"

I didn't suspect Ness at all.

I suspected Byngo earlier in the game, the middle and around the end I forgot about my suspicions on her.

Uttumori wasn't even here for most of it so I couldn't read her.

Pro mafia tip guys if u suspect someone please share it at the time and not after the game lol

Zendel i had fun playing with u! You should play the next one ;)

Pro mafia tip guys if u suspect someone please share it at the time and not after the game lol

Zendel i had fun playing with u! You should play the next one ;)

Yeah and then I'll be the target for Mafia, they'd gang up on me and make me look stupid. =/

I had fun playing with you too and I'll join! c:

also DONT META ME :lemon:

I would like to say I won't be using meta anymore but you and I both know thats the only tactic I actually know how to follow through with.

I'm gonna need to play ooone more game with you to get a new sense of yours tho

Honestly I had some suspicions of all the mafia players at some point, but Toads was the one I was the most clueless about until towards the end. Uttu was the most obvious, though.

Last edited:
Back