• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

town:
zendel - actively questioning people and contributing, has a truckload of posts
toads - pretty sure hes town. he's clumsy as maf
jacirb - veteran
luca - doc

null:
ness - I have trouble reading you tbh

prima - I still find only 2 deaths occurring kinda strange. it'd be great if luca could maybe confirm if he's even protecting anyone cuz he doesn't seem to care

nightmares - kinda scum leaning simply because the other nulls aren't as scummy

scum:
Uttu - can't base this on much other than she's been laying under the radar the whole game

Bowie - I had been town reading you for pushing on apple so much, not because I agreed with you but cuz you were pushing your own read instead of sheeping. what was weird is how u defended uttu once her name came up. why is that? did you want her to stay under the radar?

prima - I still find only 2 deaths occurring kinda strange. it'd be great if luca could maybe confirm if he's even protecting anyone cuz he doesn't seem to care

I love how I'm the only claim you don't believe.

Did I defend Uttumori? I can't even remember that.

She hasn't really been active underneath for my liking, hence why I haven't really communicated with her at all, so feel free to disregard anything I may have implied about her in defence. I'm just as much in the dark about her as anybody else.

Also, Nightmares has voted for me. Seems a little weird they didn't announce it, but whatever.

Huh, things have gotten pretty quiet in here.

I'll make a large case later today, im thinking a lunch between Noghtmares and Bowie is in order.

Huh, things have gotten pretty quiet in here.

I'll make a large case later today, im thinking a lunch between Noghtmares and Bowie is in order.

A lunch? True they need to meet up and have a meal because heave been pretty intense between those two.

I'm just kidding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*they've

Rn I'm thinking if there's 3 mafia players.... the scum team would be like... Bowie, Mori, and someone unexpected... like Toad or something lmao

If it's 4, then maybe we can add Byngo to the mix
Lmao

Although maybe I'm wrong altogether (probably)

Rn I'm thinking if there's 3 mafia players.... the scum team would be like... Bowie, Mori, and someone unexpected... like Toad or something lmao

If it's 4, then maybe we can add Byngo to the mix
Lmao

Although maybe I'm wrong altogether (probably)

are you copying other people's posts and ideas because you don't have any real reads?

jacob said:
I don't know what actually to think anymore but mafia team might be Bowie, Byngo, Nightmares and someone unexpected like Toadsworthy. Most of my friends have died so my motivation to impress them is

literally used the same wording as Jacob.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to work at 4pm EST until 11 so I will be looking into who to vote for now

are you copying other people's posts and ideas because you don't have any real reads?

literally used the same wording as Jacob.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to work at 4pm EST until 11 so I will be looking into who to vote for now

Wat

What other person did I copy LMAO

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just saying that there's mafia players who we didn't expect, and I'm just saying you as an example
Don't sound so annoyed ;;

Wat

What other person did I copy LMAO

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just saying that there's mafia players who we didn't expect, and I'm just saying you as an example
Don't sound so annoyed ;;

and I'm not as annoyed as I think its just really weird you guys phrased it in the exact same way

My three candidates for today are Nightmares, Bowie, Primarina

However, if Lucanosa doesn't show up with some information I think we all need to take a look at him.

First, and least likely is Primarina. The spectacle of the Vigilante claim and asking others for help could be a good ploy to make people believe you are helping town. You claimed vigilante, but then only two kills showed up.... I don't know if you overlapped or someone got saved or what (waiting for Luca...) but I think its shady that you expect us to believe you are a 2nd Vig when you could've just hid your "kill" in with your mafia team. However, we've seen 2nd vig before and honestly you are too new to the game so I think its a stretch to think you could pull this off. But if were thinking long term, something is going to have to be done about all these claims.

Second, Nightmares the more I look at your posts the more they overlap with other peoples' ideas and don't really show that you have any thoughts of your own. I just pointed out your exact same wording as Jacob's post. You came in after I was criticizing Jacob's meta-analysis to say exactly what I had already said without any of the credit. Saying Bowie's reasoning of "a gut feeling" isn't really credible. To me it shows you either aren't reading the thread or trying to piggy back off other people's ideas which still looks really bad. Hence why I voted you yesterday. You look like you are trying to come across as relevant, but when you look at the content, its actually just repeating a lot of things that have already been said or just coming across really scummy.
nightmares said:
Don't kill me please I like playing
Kill an inactive ((
nightmares said:
Atm, I don't think anyone should single Luca out for his inactive..ness... Cleb has posted a similar amount like byngo (or however you spell it) and Mori seems the most sus in terms of.... inactivewhatevers - I think it's mother's day in America? Idk, so I don't think we should question that either
That was just randOM RAMBLING IDK HOW TO MAFIA STill
nightmares said:
I'm voting Bowie for now, but nearer the time I might remove it if I change my mind
His reasoning to vote me and weird explanation is just kinda dogdy
...lmao
That last one was a prime example of OMGUS and the others show that you are not trying to help the town by putting out dumb stuff like that. There is being funny and joking around for affect in a game, but then there are scummy posts that prod town and take away from any real discussion that should be had.

Bowie and Nightmares have been at each others' throats since like day one... so unless they are both scum and decided to just put on this act, I really think ONE of them has to be scum. Not to mention there are just so many other red flags that I found looking back on your posts. The whole sacrifice thing seemed forced, and like you were trying to draw attention to the fact that you are town. And just like nightmares there are so many instances where you show non town-helping alignment.

bowie said:
Unveils role unnecessarily, doesn't follow through with threat.

Logic.
Primarina had shown his hand at this point, goading him even more was not helping. We needed to offer advice to help make a decision. You also seemed cognizant of why it was bad he did that, yet didn't really help except to pressure him to kill you.

bowie said:
Go right ahead. Of all the people you have to choose from, Uttumori is the least suspicious of the bunch.

Uttumori was inactive for a bulk of this game, so at the time you made this post it was very reasonable to be suspicious of her. The fact that you wrote that off and continued to grill Hayden was off. This shows blind trust in Uttumori or like you were defending her, so if you turn up mafia I'm sure she is on the team with you. I also think its funny that Hayden directly after this post said "ur scum"

you seem to like to blindly sus a single person to appear like you are contributing and to stick to your guns, like when you tunneled Apple for voting too quickly for Nightmares and seemed to be going with the most popular vote... However on day 1, you voted for Lucanosa with this post
bowie said:
I've retracted my vote from Nightmares and replaced it with a vote for Lucanosa.

At this point, I feel like it makes more sense. Hopefully Nightmares doesn't turn out to be Mafia, or else I'm gonna kick myself.

It just seems super contradictory that you would sus apples like that when you yourself switched a vote to Lucanosa for like such little reasoning. you have been filled with exaggerations and empty statements like "it makes sense" "i have a gut feeling" that I can't help but think you have to be mafia.
I'm voting for Bowie

My three candidates for today are Nightmares, Bowie, Primarina

However, if Lucanosa doesn't show up with some information I think we all need to take a look at him.

First, and least likely is Primarina. The spectacle of the Vigilante claim and asking others for help could be a good ploy to make people believe you are helping town. You claimed vigilante, but then only two kills showed up.... I don't know if you overlapped or someone got saved or what (waiting for Luca...) but I think its shady that you expect us to believe you are a 2nd Vig when you could've just hid your "kill" in with your mafia team. However, we've seen 2nd vig before and honestly you are too new to the game so I think its a stretch to think you could pull this off. But if were thinking long term, something is going to have to be done about all these claims.

Second, Nightmares the more I look at your posts the more they overlap with other peoples' ideas and don't really show that you have any thoughts of your own. I just pointed out your exact same wording as Jacob's post. You came in after I was criticizing Jacob's meta-analysis to say exactly what I had already said without any of the credit. Saying Bowie's reasoning of "a gut feeling" isn't really credible. To me it shows you either aren't reading the thread or trying to piggy back off other people's ideas which still looks really bad. Hence why I voted you yesterday. You look like you are trying to come across as relevant, but when you look at the content, its actually just repeating a lot of things that have already been said or just coming across really scummy.
nightmares said:
Don't kill me please I like playing
Kill an inactive ((
nightmares said:
Atm, I don't think anyone should single Luca out for his inactive..ness... Cleb has posted a similar amount like byngo (or however you spell it) and Mori seems the most sus in terms of.... inactivewhatevers - I think it's mother's day in America? Idk, so I don't think we should question that either
That was just randOM RAMBLING IDK HOW TO MAFIA STill
nightmares said:
I'm voting Bowie for now, but nearer the time I might remove it if I change my mind
His reasoning to vote me and weird explanation is just kinda dogdy
...lmao
That last one was a prime example of OMGUS and the others show that you are not trying to help the town by putting out dumb stuff like that. There is being funny and joking around for affect in a game, but then there are scummy posts that prod town and take away from any real discussion that should be had.

Bowie and Nightmares have been at each others' throats since like day one... so unless they are both scum and decided to just put on this act, I really think ONE of them has to be scum. Not to mention there are just so many other red flags that I found looking back on your posts. The whole sacrifice thing seemed forced, and like you were trying to draw attention to the fact that you are town. And just like nightmares there are so many instances where you show non town-helping alignment.

bowie said:
Unveils role unnecessarily, doesn't follow through with threat.

Logic.
Primarina had shown his hand at this point, goading him even more was not helping. We needed to offer advice to help make a decision. You also seemed cognizant of why it was bad he did that, yet didn't really help except to pressure him to kill you.

bowie said:
Go right ahead. Of all the people you have to choose from, Uttumori is the least suspicious of the bunch.

Uttumori was inactive for a bulk of this game, so at the time you made this post it was very reasonable to be suspicious of her. The fact that you wrote that off and continued to grill Hayden was off. This shows blind trust in Uttumori or like you were defending her, so if you turn up mafia I'm sure she is on the team with you. I also think its funny that Hayden directly after this post said "ur scum"

you seem to like to blindly sus a single person to appear like you are contributing and to stick to your guns, like when you tunneled Apple for voting too quickly for Nightmares and seemed to be going with the most popular vote... However on day 1, you voted for Lucanosa with this post
bowie said:
I've retracted my vote from Nightmares and replaced it with a vote for Lucanosa.

At this point, I feel like it makes more sense. Hopefully Nightmares doesn't turn out to be Mafia, or else I'm gonna kick myself.

It just seems super contradictory that you would sus apples like that when you yourself switched a vote to Lucanosa for like such little reasoning. you have been filled with exaggerations and empty statements like "it makes sense" "i have a gut feeling" that I can't help but think you have to be mafia.
I'm voting for Bowie

I missed like two posts that had similar thoughts to me, how is that sus, hsnsns
It feels a bit far-fetched... you've just said a lot of the same things I said in my read, so by your logic we should vote you?
But I'm worried about defending myself now, in case that's another sign I'm mafia LMAO //tries to stay quiet

But yeah, as I said, I'm agreeing with you on Bowie's points... his voting patterns and the people he's sus of... seem....not right....idk
I'm gonna stick with him for now

I missed like two posts that had similar thoughts to me, how is that sus, hsnsns
It feels a bit far-fetched... you've just said a lot of the same things I said in my read, so by your logic we should vote you?
But I'm worried about defending myself now, in case that's another sign I'm mafia LMAO //tries to stay quiet

@Bold I feel like this is a slip

I find it odd that Nightmares continuously "jokingly" mentions things like "I'm not Mafia" and "lol in case that's another sign I'm mafia LMAO //tries to stay quiet" it seems like you're trying to play of that "joke" at the beginning to seem less scummy but it's really doing the opposite.

I still think you made that joke to blend in, I just haven't pursued you at all because there are two sides of the coin. 1. You could've done of as a lighthearted joke, 2. You did it to blend in.
I've also had the thought that if you are mafia you wouldn't be that careless because it would make you seem suspicious.

I find it odd that Nightmares continuously "jokingly" mentions things like "I'm not Mafia" and "lol in case that's another sign I'm mafia LMAO //tries to stay quiet" it seems like you're trying to play of that "joke" at the beginning to seem less scummy but it's really doing the opposite.

I still think you made that joke to blend in, I just haven't pursued you at all because there are two sides of the coin. 1. You could've done of as a lighthearted joke, 2. You did it to blend in.
I've also had the thought that if you are mafia you wouldn't be that careless because it would make you seem suspicious.

I didn't mean the 2nd "in case...I'm mafia" as a joke hsnsn
Everything is getting misinterpreted //sigh

Also sorry if I'm being irritating replying...lmk

Back