• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

What I'm getting at is, if you know people are going to outright question you and be sus (like they were) why do it? why draw unnecessary attention to yourself?

I'm not going to go against my own ideologies in the game just so people don't think I'm suspicious. I'll stick to what I think in a case like this, and if people look down on me for it, there's really not much I can do about it other than explain that it's something I don't view from the same perspective as others.

And if you hate the RQS and early game, what do you propose we do?

You're really twisting my words here. First of all, I never said that I hate RQs, only that I preferred not to answer some of them. There's a big difference between those two things. Saying that I hate RQs would pretty much be saying that I completely disagree with anybody even answering them in the first place, and they should all just be thrown away from the get-go. As you can clearly see in the post I linked, that's not at all what I'm trying to do. I just feel like the questions I didn't answer are easy to misconstrue and make people get the wrong idea of what someone is trying to say with some given answers.

The same applies for me "hating" the early game. When did I ever say or imply that I hated the early-game? Not once. I do think that it's a bit more of a drag than mid- and late-game, since there's not as much information to go off of, but I'm not just gonna sit on my ass and wait for mid- and late-game to come around to actually do anything. It'd be as simple as sitting and not making these longer posts, waiting for someone else to say things for me, if I really hated the early-game, and wanted it to get out of the way as quickly as possible.

because while Apple's methods are unconventional and can be taken as crap-posting, it is getting us some discussion at least

I suppose that's fair to say, though I disagree with the way in which he carried it out. Simply saying that someone is scum without bringing up anything whatsoever, then proceeding to slap on a vote because you're certain said person is scum, just seems kind of wrong.

I'm not going to go against my own ideologies in the game just so people don't think I'm suspicious. I'll stick to what I think in a case like this, and if people look down on me for it, there's really not much I can do about it other than explain that it's something I don't view from the same perspective as others.

You're really twisting my words here. First of all, I never said that I hate RQs, only that I preferred not to answer some of them. There's a big difference between those two things. Saying that I hate RQs would pretty much be saying that I completely disagree with anybody even answering them in the first place, and they should all just be thrown away from the get-go. As you can clearly see in the post I linked, that's not at all what I'm trying to do. I just feel like the questions I didn't answer are easy to misconstrue and make people get the wrong idea of what someone is trying to say with some given answers.

The same applies for me "hating" the early game. When did I ever say or imply that I hated the early-game? Not once. I do think that it's a bit more of a drag than mid- and late-game, since there's not as much information to go off of, but I'm not just gonna sit on my ass and wait for mid- and late-game to come around to actually do anything. It'd be as simple as sitting and not making these longer posts, waiting for someone else to say things for me, if I really hated the early-game, and wanted it to get out of the way as quickly as possible.

I suppose that's fair to say, though I disagree with the way in which he carried it out. Simply saying that someone is scum without bringing up anything whatsoever, then proceeding to slap on a vote because you're certain said person is scum, just seems kind of wrong.

ok I can at least understand that more. maybe "hate" was a strong word, and disdain would be better, sorry for jumping to conclusions. However, this all still doesn't sit well with me, and i'm gonna be watching you from here on out

Ness we really don't need to bring your emotions into the game. I said stop acting stupid. I didn't call you stupid. But even if I did it doesn't matter.

1. Bowie
2. Jacob
3. Uttumori
4. Ness
5. Byngo
6. Toadsworthy
7. Zendal
8. Hayden
9. Tensu
10. Nightmares
11. Mogyay
12. Primarina
13. Apple2013
14. xCleb
15. glow
16. Lucanosa

the ones marked in gray i dont think have alignment told this game

I want to turn the attention to Glow's reads because I would like to see some explanations.

Why are you so sure that Byngo is town? Nightmares joke = Town imo, scum would not joke about their alignment like that so I agree with you on that.

You also have Lucanosa and Tensu as scum reads and they turned out to be townies.

I want to turn the attention to Glow's reads because I would like to see some explanations.

Why are you so sure that Byngo is town? Nightmares joke = Town imo, scum would not joke about their alignment like that so I agree with you on that.

You also have Lucanosa and Tensu as scum reads and they turned out to be townies.

Nice scum slip

I guess he meant about the Lucanosa thing?
I mean he did claim Doctor..
..but it isn't certain

Oh, I'm still iffy on Lucanosa too but nobody has came out and said that their doctor yet so there's nothing going against Luca but his claim was far too convenient, he could've just pulled it out of his ass.

I'm not too sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was going to put allegedly in brackets next to Lucanosa's name because I wasn't too sure.

Oh, I'm still iffy on Lucanosa too but nobody has came out and said that their doctor yet so there's nothing going against Luca but his claim was far too convenient, he could've just pulled it out of his ass.

I'm not too sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was going to put allegedly in brackets next to Lucanosa's name because I wasn't too sure.

If there is a real doctor and Luca is lying do NOT counter claim... we don't need more people outting themselves. I believe Luca for now and there is enough going on we can keep him on the back burner

If there is a real doctor and Luca is lying do NOT counter claim... we don't need more people outting themselves. I believe Luca for now and there is enough going on we can keep him on the back burner

Fair enough, I guess.

How often do counter claims happen anyway? In your experience.

It just depends, I don't see them too often... usually in larger games.

Okay.

I'd like to see more from Uttumori, Primarina, Mog and Byngo. Especially Mori and Prima, I know life can be busy but you should've thought of that before you signed up. The game will go slower with fewer players so please jump in soon. :lemon:

Preferable reads to see what your stance on the recent events.

Bowie
Jacob
Uttumori
Ness
Byngo
Toadsworthy
Zendal
Heyden
Nightmares
Mogyay
Primarina

Apple2013
xCleb
glow
Lucanosa

I believe Lucas claim. his frustration seems genuine and by his own admission, he's "chaotic evil" which claiming doc is certainly chaotic

btw I agree with u about primarina and uttumori. prima dissapeared after the first few hours and I'm forgetting uttumori is even in this game lmao

Hey, Dolby? I think you forgot to change the thread's title to Night 1.

Anyway, I kinda still think Nightmares is Mafia, 'cause everyone he has as Mafia are people I have no reason to think are at this point, and they're all really the least I would expect. I don't have much to go off other than that right now.

Hey, Dolby? I think you forgot to change the thread's title to Night 1.

Anyway, I kinda still think Nightmares is Mafia, 'cause everyone he has as Mafia are people I have no reason to think are at this point, and they're all really the least I would expect. I don't have much to go off other than that right now.

Is there anyone else in the game besides Nightmares that you're in anyway suspicious of?

Is there anyone else in the game besides Nightmares that you're in anyway suspicious of?

Lucanosa and Apple. Apple was too quick for my liking to jump on all my convictions, and Lucanosa just seems like an incredibly reckless player who doesn't care whether they're found out or not.

Oh I didn't know Lucanosa claimed haha, I don't really read his posts.

Back