Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

haha while I was active and voted for the UNCLAIMED VIG over the CLAIMED DOC, half of the playerlist didn't vote, so don't blame me for voting someone I had no clue about on their alignment

haha while I was active and voted for the UNCLAIMED VIG over the CLAIMED DOC, half of the playerlist didn't vote, so don't blame me for voting someone I had no clue about on their alignment

so you admit you voted not feeling confident tensu was scum

oh btw you still voted for him, don't try to absolve urself of any responsibility

so you admit you voted not feeling confident tensu was scum

oh btw you still voted for him, don't try to absolve urself of any responsibility
well I can't really know if he was town or not, but yeah I was still scum leaning
and I'm not, just annoyed bc if most ppl voted I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be pooled out from everyone else

I'm not "blaming" anyone. I'm just thinking realistically, and I think at least 1 out of the 5 votes was probably by scum, and the most suspect out of the 5 are you and glow.

A question for Dolby, or any of the more veteran players if I may: Would mafia have known Tensu was a vigilante, or just that Tensu was town? If the former, that would be even more reason for a mafia member or two to pile on to the vote against Tensu.

Mafia only know their team members and their roles, and that the rest of the players are either town/3rd party, no specific roles

A question for Dolby, or any of the more veteran players if I may: Would mafia have known Tensu was a vigilante, or just that Tensu was town? If the former, that would be even more reason for a mafia member or two to pile on to the vote against Tensu.

I second this question.

Mafia only know their team members and their roles, and that the rest of the players are either town/3rd party, no specific roles

Ok, I wasn't sure even though I've been mafia twice because those weren't necessarily typical mafia games.

If I die here are my top suspicions

1) heyden
2) glow
3) uttumori (just based on inactivity)

i like how i'm being scumread for pushing tensu

if you want to call me mafia you should find flaws in my arguments instead of just pushing on me for scumreading someone that ended up to be town

pretty sure mafia are dwindling their fingers and plan to let town implode on itself. if you want mafia you should look at the people who sheeped the votes or those who weakly defended tensu yet didn't push on a better lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

dw ur not going to die lol. why me then?

why are you so sure?

i think it's strange you defended tensu but didn't actively push a different lynch, i recall you slightly pushed on bowie but you didn't pursue it and overall i think you've been really passive in general

Here's some reads for me, since I've taken some time to prepare them throughout today. I've looked through everybody's post record in thread to form these, so I believe that most of my reads are well-educated.

Red - Likely Scum
Maroon - Scum-Lean
Black - Null
Gray - No Read
Green - Town-Lean
Lime - Likely Town

Bowie - I see nothing wrong in what they're doing right now, other than maybe taking a bit too long to form opinions on people. Some things they've said haven't been received in the best way, but they're learning, and that's what's important.

Jacob - The problem I have with them comes mainly from the posts he's made during the Night. I'm willing to look past the unwillingness to argue with someone about Apple's play style. His statement about how to read Apple is what bothers me, since it seems way too convenient to just roll out there, especially since the same thing can be said about just about anyone in-game, regardless of their experience.

Uttumori - Hasn't posted enough for me to get a good idea of anything.

Ness - Big proponent of getting people to discuss during the Day, which is fine, but it seems like they're doing more to try and make other people talk than doing any actual talking themselves. They've put in their fair share of discussion, though, I'll at least give them that

Byngo - They're very against the grain with their reads, seeming to read people that are taking heat as Town. Nobody's really said anything about this, but I don't believe it holds any real merit right now, but it's something to think about.

Toadsworthy - The pushes he's made have all seemed genuine and legitimate; they're easily shaping up to be a leader in the Chat, which is something we need after the events of Day 1.

Zendal - The pessimism in some of their posts makes me believe that they're simply a bit inexperienced compared to others, and a bit daunted by the task of finding scum in a game bigger than recent games in the past. I don't think it's anything to be worried about, unless this behavior is still exhibited further into the game.

Hayden - I don't like how they tried to call Bowie out earlier in the Day by saying that he assumed toadsworthy was Mafia, when it was only a part of the RQs that everyone answered, other than myself. I don't see anything in their reaction to Luca's Doctor claim, so I'll leave it at that.

Nightmares - I saw no harm in the joke they made until they turned it into WIFOM in asking why they, as Mafia, would make a joke about being Mafia. That post really struck me as an odd point to make, and some of the posts following gave off the same kind of odd vibe.

mogyay - Not gonna lie, I've got absolutely nothing on them right now. They've proven pretty tough to read, at least for me, but I should be able to form an opinion by Night 2.

Primarina - They seem to have a very apologetic play-style, which doesn't help at all when it comes to finding Mafia, but at least shows some sincerity to make me believe that she's more likely to be Town than anything else.

Apple2013 - Not sure what to think of him, since a lot of their posts are pretty goofy and difficult to read. I've already stated that I don't agree with his methods.

xCleb - ****ing scum.

glow - Them being completely wrong on Tensu is hard to ignore, especially since they seemed to completely dismiss the defense in order to keep people from leaning toward someone else, or even a NL. It felt more like they were just trying to keep a single target for a lynch, to make sure that lynch went through.
***Updating this because I saw their post before I posted these reads. In saying that we should look at people who blindly followed the Tensu lynch, or the people that didn't defend Tensu enough, glow is innately shifting the blame onto those people, trying to get off without a hitch. Just throwing this out there as something to think about.

Lucanosa - Like I said earlier, I don't like the convenience of their Doctor claim. I can at least believe it this early on in the game, but I don't want to just let them off the hook because of it.
~~~

Quick side not on these reads; these are all obviously subject to change as the game progresses, so don't quote me with these two Days down the line saying that I said someone was Town or Scum. I'll be updating this every Night, assuming that I live through each one.

Back