Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

I still can't understand your mindset on how this helps at all.

It doesn't, that's the problem.

That whole argument was really unhelpful and the only thing it did was make him "claim".

- - - Post Merge - - -

PRIMARINA IS HERE AFTER TWO DAYS!

Hey! What's your stance on the recent events? If you've read over it.

if ur questioning whether trundle will get killed overnight then you must think he is town?

I meant that

You keep telling yourself that, your suspicious of anyone who challenges you.

I'd also like to point out how you had an outburst and kept on mentioning "leave your emotions at the sign ups", take your own advice.

Nope, wrong. I'm suspicious of people who challenge me off of petty reasoning. If I was tensu and glow would've picked apart his/my mishap, I would be super defensive because it has no grounds other than glow's because only she really pushed at it hard. And lol just like i said, i played your emotions and I got you to be sus of me and you didn't even read my reads all because of something silly like that (and you're still calling it a hissy fit/temper tantrum which seems to me to be a way for you to validate that I did really play with your emotions and triggered you since no one else called it that from what I've seen) which tells me a lot. You're new but if I were to call you a ***** you'd start a bandwagon to get me killed JUST because I was rude to you.
like, just cus someone's saucy with their wording and accidentally triggers someone you shouldn't want them lynched solely based on that alone. I want to hear from you a good reason why you want me lynched/dead, and don't include that in it.

I still can't understand your mindset on how this helps at all.

people on tbt tend to get overemotional so by playing with their emotions and seeing if they change their suspicions on me based on that tells me a lot about how easily influenced they are

Sorry my playstyle isn't yours but I mean I'm sure people would rather this than me being inactive and posting reads once a day

I play me, you play you, we each do our own thing \o

- - - Post Merge - - -

WOOPS my post autosaved and glitched out /deleted what i said to you

@mog: * I mean that if he doesn't die overnight as in the case he turns out to be town, then I'll be really sus of him because of how he's just distracting us all

I meant that

Nope, wrong. I'm suspicious of people who challenge me off of petty reasoning. If I was tensu and glow would've picked apart his/my mishap, I would be super defensive because it has no grounds other than glow's because only she really pushed at it hard. And lol just like i said, i played your emotions and I got you to be sus of me and you didn't even read my reads all because of something silly like that (and you're still calling it a hissy fit/temper tantrum which seems to me to be a way for you to validate that I did really play with your emotions and triggered you since no one else called it that from what I've seen) which tells me a lot. You're new but if I were to call you a ***** you'd start a bandwagon to get me killed JUST because I was rude to you.
like, just cus someone's saucy with their wording and accidentally triggers someone you shouldn't want them lynched solely based on that alone. I want to hear from you a good reason why you want me lynched/dead, and don't include that in it.

people on tbt tend to get overemotional so by playing with their emotions and seeing if they change their suspicions on me based on that tells me a lot about how easily influenced they are

Sorry my playstyle isn't yours but I mean I'm sure people would rather this than me being inactive and posting reads once a day

actually since i think your claim is legit i'd much rather you were inactive and posting reads once a day than creating this absolute **** up for us lol :) anyway i'm getting annoyed so i'm off to bed, i'm working pretty long days this week just a little heads up

Mog were you saying you are suspicious because I don't have any outbursts anymore? I've always said I wanted to do better / be less emotional after how bad I was in Miraculous ladybug (and game or so after it) and I wanted to calm down and be more level-headed. Clearly I was off in thinking Tensu was scum, but in the midst of everyone pointing fingers, I saw him just defending himself or nightmares. The only thing he gave us in terms of effort in deciding scum was their sus of Bowie, which had some weak backing behind it. Thats why I voted Tensu. I did not see so clearly the contradiction thing everyone is bringing up, but I thought Tensu was trying to look town by posting a lot, but in reality wasn't saying much. It was bad judgement on my call...

I might have some reads up before night ends, but theres a lot of people and I think I've voiced my opinion on all the main people so far. If not they will be up early on day 2 if I live

I meant that

- - - Post Merge - - -

WOOPS my post autosaved and glitched out /deleted what i said to you

@mog: * I mean that if he doesn't die overnight as in the case he turns out to be town, then I'll be really sus of him because of how he's just distracting us all

I was considering lynching you beforehand, that whole argument didn't change anything about my thoughts on you. All it did was start an argument.

I don't really care anymore about that thing anymore so I'm moving away from it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you claiming doctor is something that came out of this, I don't know if I should believe you though.

Anyway, I'm going to change my sig and avatar until Primarina posts or something else happens.

Mog were you saying you are suspicious because I don't have any outbursts anymore? I've always said I wanted to do better / be less emotional after how bad I was in Miraculous ladybug (and game or so after it) and I wanted to calm down and be more level-headed. Clearly I was off in thinking Tensu was scum, but in the midst of everyone pointing fingers, I saw him just defending himself or nightmares. The only thing he gave us in terms of effort in deciding scum was their sus of Bowie, which had some weak backing behind it. Thats why I voted Tensu. I did not see so clearly the contradiction thing everyone is bringing up, but I thought Tensu was trying to look town by posting a lot, but in reality wasn't saying much. It was bad judgement on my call...

I might have some reads up before night ends, but theres a lot of people and I think I've voiced my opinion on all the main people so far. If not they will be up early on day 2 if I live

miraculous ladybug wasn't even your fault though lmao, i think anyone would have went crazy. also i think for a newbie they post a lot to look town mostly because they are town and want to make that effort so i'm still a little suspicious of your reasoning tbh. but i understand what you mean because i'm also trying to be less emotional in games haha

yeah Luca I would chill out for a little bit... I get you may be reaction testing with emotions or something, but honestly that is never a good gauge of town or mafia. People react to them way differently no matter what, so reasoning someone is mafia or town based on what they said in a heated argument isn't very credible.

You need to realize how your posts may come across and make people upset. Just because you are being sarcastic or funny or satirical, doesn't mean it is going to come across that way and you need to own up for when it doesn't get taken correctly.

And for right now you're the doctor and the longer you are around the better off we will be.

And don't call people overemotional when every one of your posts have multiple swear words, because that will just continue to rile them up. If that is your plan to rile people, I suggest you stop for above reasons. It will only do more hurt than good

- - - Post Merge - - -

miraculous ladybug wasn't even your fault though lmao, i think anyone would have went crazy. also i think for a newbie they post a lot to look town mostly because they are town and want to make that effort so i'm still a little suspicious of your reasoning tbh. but i understand what you mean because i'm also trying to be less emotional in games haha

It wasn't my fault.... at all........ but I still see how the bs I posted in that game could affect how people view me poorly (and still do), and I wanted to change that lol. I stand by my reasoning though for Tensu's lynch even if it did have bad results this time. In previous games it worked out better

yeah Luca I would chill out for a little bit... I get you may be reaction testing with emotions or something, but honestly that is never a good gauge of town or mafia. People react to them way differently no matter what, so reasoning someone is mafia or town based on what they said in a heated argument isn't very credible.

You need to realize how your posts may come across and make people upset. Just because you are being sarcastic or funny or satirical, doesn't mean it is going to come across that way and you need to own up for when it doesn't get taken correctly.

And for right now you're the doctor and the longer you are around the better off we will be.

And don't call people overemotional when every one of your posts have multiple swear words, because that will just continue to rile them up. If that is your plan to rile people, I suggest you stop for above reasons. It will only do more hurt than good

This was my first time witnessing something like this but I didn't get upset. I tried to avoid his reads because I felt like it would make me confused or a little peeved so I did and then he started saying stuff like "It's playstyle" and stuff which I didn't believe because he seemed genuinely angry.

I'm coming around to the idea that it is his playstyle and he seemed fishy before all of this, however my previous thoughts may b mute as he has claimed to be doctor.

This was my first time witnessing something like this but I didn't get upset. I tried to avoid his reads because I felt like it would make me confused or a little peeved so I did and then he started saying stuff like "It's playstyle" and stuff which I didn't believe because he seemed genuinely angry.

I'm coming around to the idea that it is his playstyle and he seemed fishy before all of this, however my previous thoughts may b mute as he has claimed to be doctor.

no i believe you handled yourself well in talking to him, I thought that before I made that last post too

Frankly, as mogyay just said I'd be *perfectly* content with you being inactive and making reads once a day for possibly 30 minutes to an hour instead of annoying everyone.

I won't stop you from doing what you want but you're not helping if you keep up what you're currently doing.

omg can you children just stop bickering to get the last word in its only a game

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyway GG killing tensu, hope ur happy glow

i'm thrilled tyvm

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

lowkey glad i led a ML, maybe mafia wont fearkill me

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i do die, lynch hayden/mog probably

omg can you children just stop bickering to get the last word in its only a game

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm thrilled tyvm

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

lowkey glad i led a ML, maybe mafia wont fearkill me

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i do die, lynch hayden/mog probably

dw ur not going to die lol. why me then?

PRIMARINA IS HERE AFTER TWO DAYS!

Hey! What's your stance on the recent events? If you've read over it.

Hey, sorry I haven't been super active. I will be much more active for the rest of the game (I was busy celebrating my best friend's birthday yesterday and she spent the night as well, plus mother's day).

So, I read over (and scanned in parts) all that I missed, and I still feel like it's too early to tell with most people, but I agree with what someone else said that there is probably at least one scum who voted for Tensu. Out of those who did vote for Tensu, I think Heyden and Glow are the strongest contenders for pretty obvious reasons, and there is a small possibility it's Ness, though I'd be a bit surprised if he didn't flip town, actually, but I definitely don't see Toads or Zendel as anything but town, so Ness had to be my very distant third choice here out of the five.

I am also a bit sus of Mog, but we'll see. I also find Bowie a bit sus, because his play style right now seems to me to be a lot like Amanda's in the last game when she and I were mafia together. Amanda tried to be active but not overly so and just fly under the radar while making contributions to others' posts and seeming a bit confused here and there.

I am strong town on Toads and Zendel right now, as I mentioned, and everyone else is pretty null to me.

Lastly, I'm not sure if I believe Luca's doctor claim, but that's just a gut feeling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S. After reading through I wasn't surprised that Tensu flipped town. Tensu just seemed like a frazzled n00b to me, and I'd know.

Hey, sorry I haven't been super active. I will be much more active for the rest of the game (I was busy celebrating my best friend's birthday yesterday and she spent the night as well, plus mother's day).

So, I read over (and scanned in parts) all that I missed, and I still feel like it's too early to tell with most people, but I agree with what someone else said that there is probably at least one scum who voted for Tensu. Out of those who did vote for Tensu, I think Heyden and Glow are the strongest contenders for pretty obvious reasons, and there is a small possibility it's Ness, though I'd be a bit surprised if he didn't flip town, actually, but I definitely don't see Toads or Zendel as anything but town, so Ness had to be my very distant third choice here out of the five.

I am also a bit sus of Mog, but we'll see. I also find Bowie a bit sus, because his play style right now seems to me to be a lot like Amanda's in the last game when she and I were mafia together. Amanda tried to be active but not overly so and just fly under the radar while making contributions to others' posts and seeming a bit confused here and there.

I am strong town on Toads and Zendel right now, as I mentioned, and everyone else is pretty null to me.

Lastly, I'm not sure if I believe Luca's doctor claim, but that's just a gut feeling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S. After reading through I wasn't surprised that Tensu flipped town. Tensu just seemed like a frazzled n00b to me, and I'd know.

Thanks for posting we just need Mori now and then we'll have a bit from everybody. c:

Back