• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

a vocal player would be an obvious choice

anyways looking at the voting thread I'm pretty sure there's atleast 1 scum on the tensu train, cuz like I said before that was too easy of a lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg! = (
don't kill meE!
XD
contributing

such snark much sass

You keep saying your suspicions are gut feelings. I'm not sure if you answered mog's question in your last two posts, but why do you think that Lucanosa's doctor claim is bogus? Is it just because he was being reckless like you said?

I haven't played with him before, so I can't really make any assumptions about him based on previous games, but it wouldn't surprise me if his outburst was just a way to distract people. It could have been part of a plan to divert player's attention's to somebody else, 'cause it couldn't possibly be someone who had a fit and unveiled their role out of stress, right?

Could just be part of his plan.

Ok so a lot of you obviously haven't played mafia with Apple/trundle before

He's never gonna actually be civil, but you can tell if he's mafia by the correctness of his pushes, as town he usually isn't wrong. :)

Ok so a lot of you obviously haven't played mafia with Apple/trundle before

He's never gonna actually be civil, but you can tell if he's mafia by the correctness of his pushes, as town he usually isn't wrong. :)

so ur unwilling to question him

interesting

I had my suspicions about your inactivity throughout the game. Defending him is one of few things you've done this Night.

I'd hardly say putting a scum lean, moreover ones that I'm still standing with, on not one but two players within one day/night cycle inactive. Quiet or observant maybe, not inactive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also: never once did I defend him.

What even is this game right now?

Lucanosa's little temper tantrum.
Apple being a silly goose.
Primarina going crazy at the beginning....you know what this is a pretty good game. haha! :D

why are people still questioning luca as doctor wtf
also where's uttumori at, ik they were active in the previous games

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned who they think will be murdered tonight.

So? Who do you think it will be?

MEEE!!! PICK ME! OOOOOOO
O O O OHHHH PICK ME!!! uwu

omg! = (
don't kill meE!
XD
contributing

if you aren't killed overnight or something please can we lynch apple

I haven't played with him before, so I can't really make any assumptions about him based on previous games, but it wouldn't surprise me if his outburst was just a way to distract people. It could have been part of a plan to divert player's attention's to somebody else, 'cause it couldn't possibly be someone who had a fit and unveiled their role out of stress, right?

Could just be part of his plan.

how many times do I have to say, my playstyle is chaotic evil. I suck at investigating, making reads, and being a good help to town in that sense, so I stir up emotions and see if people's views change when they get triggered, and when I inevitably die people can look back and make sense of the bull**** like if scum change their views to me because of a personal bias (which has happened before)

No I'm unwilling to listen to people argue about his spam content

why are you being so chill and defensive of apple
y'all are scummates, I call it

What even is this game right now?

Lucanosa's little temper tantrum.
Apple being a silly goose.
Primarina going crazy at the beginning....you know what this is a pretty good game. haha! :D

excuse me? you're the one who got butthurt :///

Kinda funny though how you're now willing to have me lynched after I said that though lol

MEEE!!! PICK ME! OOOOOOO

how many times do I have to say, my playstyle is chaotic evil. I suck at investigating, making reads, and being a good help to town in that sense, so I stir up emotions and see if people's views change when they get triggered, and when I inevitably die people can look back and make sense of the bull**** like if scum change their views to me because of a personal bias (which has happened before)

why are you being so chill and defensive of apple
y'all are scummates, I call it

excuse me? you're the one who got butthurt :///

Kinda funny though how you're now willing to have me lynched after I said that though lol
Butthurt? You're exaggerating, I wasn't bothered at all I found it amusing but unnecessary so I said what I felt.

Yeah actually I've been going back and forth with the idea of lynching you before that, your little hissy fit didn't really change anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you think I was like turning red and getting angry because believe me that wasn't happening. lol.

The only thing I did when I read your post was smirk.

Butthurt? You're exaggerating, I wasn't bothered at all I found it amusing but unnecessary so I said what I felt.

Yeah actually I've been going back and forth with the idea of lynching you before that, your little hissy fit didn't really change anything.

Lol mkay.
But you only began wanting me dead after I played with your emotions so it makes me kinda sus of you

MEEE!!! PICK ME! OOOOOOO

if ur questioning whether trundle will get killed overnight then you must think he is town?

Lol mkay.
But you only began wanting me dead after I played with your emotions so it makes me kinda sus of you

You keep telling yourself that, your suspicious of anyone who challenges you.

I'd also like to point out how you had an outburst and kept on mentioning "leave your emotions at the sign ups", take your own advice.

I still can't understand your mindset on how this helps at all.

Back