Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

Lucanosa what happened to you being most suspicious of heyden and glow.

morning people, sorry for being inactive yesterday, I spent the day at a gem and mineral show.

I read through the thread entirely, and rn I'm working on reads. But atm I'm sus of heyden, bowie, and glow the most (I'll clarify why in the reads)

also TEA/BYNGO GET Y'ALLS ASSES IN HERE I WANNA SEE U BE ACTIVE
And what are y'alls (@Tea/Byngo) opinions on Tensu's slip up??

You questioned inactive people about Tensu being suspicious but you never said anything about it yourself.

Lucanosa what happened to you being most suspicious of heyden and glow.

You questioned inactive people about Tensu being suspicious but you never said anything about it yourself.

More posts happened between when I made that post and when I made my reads, which is why there's no correlation.

Also reread the tensu section please

um, yes it was?????????? ????????????????????????????

mine was at least, thnx for the reaction btw uwu <3

Cleb - ?!?!?!?? It's hard to read you but you basically have the same playstyle as me; not online 24/7 and instead making a few big chunky posts. But, you avoided those questions and your excuses are pathetic, so I'm scumleaning you until you give me a reason not to.

Heh, I'll take that first part as a compliment, I suppose.

In regards to the second part, I'm unsure what else you want me to say about those questions, since there's nothing else to say in the first place. I'm not going to tell everyone to just forget about it, since that would be a stupid move with it being about me. I suppose it's something we can agree to disagree on if it comes up at all again.

More posts happened between when I made that post and when I made my reads, which is why there's no correlation.

so tell me what do u gain from making a reaction test where u insult us? like what exactly were u hoping to achieve im genuinely curious lol

Honestly I couldn't be bothered reading Luca's reads because the whole post is just full of negativity, oh well.

I'll just continue living my life on TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so tell me what do u gain from making a reaction test where u insult us? like what exactly were u hoping to achieve im genuinely curious lol

It wasn't a reaction test, their saying it's a reaction test to try to get a free pass on insulting us.

Wrong answer. You really think that you're "reaction testing" by saying "I have a life unlike most of ya'll"? Nobody's buying this.

Luca has good instincts about me being sus, am I indeed maf----

Atm, I don't think anyone should single Luca out for his inactive..ness... Cleb has posted a similar amount like byngo (or however you spell it) and Mori seems the most sus in terms of.... inactivewhatevers - I think it's mother's day in America? Idk, so I don't think we should question that either

That was just randOM RAMBLING IDK HOW TO MAFIA STill

I think I'll take my vote away from Bowie, though ;;
I don't really understand why Luca is sus, so I ain't jumping on that bandwagon - I think I'll go for NL due to the higher number of players this game

It could be you or Heyden, but I'm not sure I have enough to tell now.

i don't understand. i've explained all my reasoning behind voting you, you've been really inconsistent (and you know that) but you think specifically that me or hayden is mafia pushing on you. hayden, who i'm pretty sure made like one off hand comment somewhere? why him and not others that have pushed on you? and me, who's tried to lay out my thoughts as cohesive as i can?

if i was mafia i would not give you a second thought, but still i tried to ask you questions to see if i can get myself to change my read. and i can't. i've explained the patterns that you've exhibited that i've seen mafia do a lot.

and still, you tell me that you don't understand how that makes you scum. you don't think there's a direct correlation between not having town-intentions, being inconsistent with reads, changing your reads to push any other lynch-targets but yourself, and being mafia?

NL does nothing, tells us nothing, and is useless in forum mafia

so were not NLing

Luca has good instincts about me being sus, am I indeed maf----

Atm, I don't think anyone should single Luca out for his inactive..ness... Cleb has posted a similar amount like byngo (or however you spell it) and Mori seems the most sus in terms of.... inactivewhatevers - I think it's mother's day in America? Idk, so I don't think we should question that either

That was just randOM RAMBLING IDK HOW TO MAFIA STill

I think I'll take my vote away from Bowie, though ;;
I don't really understand why Luca is sus, so I ain't jumping on that bandwagon - I think I'll go for NL due to the higher number of players this game

I have my reasoning for voting Lucanosa, and being inactive is not why I voted him. My reasoning is here:

Lucanosa feels a bit scummy.

This post reflects what most people were thinking in the thread at the time, but I sense that his voice of reasoning is not genuine and more oportunistic. It sounds contrived with the "sounds kinda....off?" part of the post.

He only has one other post pertaining to people he thinks is suspicious, which he says that he'll go into further detail in his upcoming reads post. I'll be looking forward to seeing what his reads are.

jk but in all fairness Luca's post was a bit extreme

My playstyle is chaotic evil, thank you very much

appeal to emotion reaction test targeted towards the newbies specifically, but also towards everyone, and I wanted to see how they'd react to me "insulting them", which like I said, outside of this game I apologize for it and I don't mean it as an insult or in any negative way.

Honestly I couldn't be bothered reading Luca's reads because the whole post is just full of negativity, oh well.

I'll just continue living my life on TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It wasn't a reaction test, their saying it's a reaction test to try to get a free pass on insulting us.

I wasn't insulting you?? Like I said, leave your emotions at the sign-ups because during mafia they serve you no purpose. It was a reaction test and you fell for it lol
And you're not reading my reads because of.... negativity? Wow.

(Aside: I want to apologize, again, if I upset anyone. I don't mean it in any way, shape, or form. The reaction test was so I could see just how easily you and others to react to extreme emotions, which you obviously did and you aren't reading my reads because of them lol. During some mafia games, you'll have some people be extreme *******s to you like they were to me when I first joined, but don't take any of it offensive. Most of it is either reaction tests, like mine, or appeal to emotions.)

My playstyle is chaotic evil, thank you very much

appeal to emotion reaction test targeted towards the newbies specifically, but also towards everyone, and I wanted to see how they'd react to me "insulting them", which like I said, outside of this game I apologize for it and I don't mean it as an insult or in any negative way.

I wasn't insulting you?? Like I said, leave your emotions at the sign-ups because during mafia they serve you no purpose. It was a reaction test and you fell for it lol
And you're not reading my reads because of.... negativity? Wow.

(Aside: I want to apologize, again, if I upset anyone. I don't mean it in any way, shape, or form. The reaction test was so I could see just how easily you and others to react to extreme emotions, which you obviously did and you aren't reading my reads because of them lol. During some mafia games, you'll have some people be extreme *******s to you like they were to me when I first joined, but don't take any of it offensive. Most of it is either reaction tests, like mine, or appeal to emotions.)

Yeah, no.

I wasn't talking about you, Ness, lmao
I was just mentioning the inactive thing because why tf not

And uh...ok... thanks
Maybe he's third party o_O
Do town win when third party lose, or is it just when mafia lose

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wasn't talking about you, Ness, lmao
I was just mentioning the inactive thing because why tf not

And uh...ok... thanks
Maybe he's third party o_O
Do town win when third party lose, or is it just when mafia lose

Sorry but I laughed when I read this. Theres nothing about this that helps find scum at all.

You may not have insulted me but insulting anyone is unnecessary. Even if it is in a game of mafia, this whole "leave your emotions at the sign up thing" is a trash excuse to insult people.

Back