• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

Oh boy, we got scum! Good job, everybody! :D

As for the RQs, I'm going to refrain from answering more pressing questions right now (in this case, 3-5), since I feel like it's much too specific of things to think about right now. Also it's one in the morning where I live so I'm a bit tired. :)

1. What's your gender? Do you have a nickname you'd like for us to call you?
I'm a dude, and everybody calls me Cleb.

2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What’s your timezone?
With 48 hour Days, I'll be active enough to get at least 7-8 posts per Day, and maybe 2-3 per Night. I'm still finishing out the school year, so I won't be as active as I'd like to be.

6. YOU HYPED?
It's been about four months since I've played a game with more than 10 people in it, so of course!

Woah, I missed quite a bit while I was gone, but I've managed to catch up. Sorry for my rqs being vague but as toad said my answers are always kinda vague sorry

Male, Zen or just Zendel.

2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What?s your timezone?
I don't how active I will be because I'm very busy at the moment. My timezone is GMT.

3. If you have played before, what?s your playstyle? I don't really know how to describe my play style.

4. What alignment do you think you would prefer to play - mafia or town? Why?
Town, the past two games have been really fun as town and I'm glad I'm town again. Mafia seems more stressful because you are outnumbered and I wouldn't enjoy that at all.

5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why?
I don't know, it's far too early.

6. YOU HYPED?
Sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, a lot has happened already I see.

I'll read over it when I get home.

Female, Night / Lani
Quite active, GMT
3. If you have played before, what?s your playstyle?
Idk lmao, just think like a townie
Mafia, because I've only played it once and it's more exciting
5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why?
Town
6. YOU HYPED?
Sure

o hi

I'm a guy and you can call me whatever idc. intensu :0
My time zone is EST. I might not be super active this weekend but I'll check in.
3. If you have played before, what’s your playstyle?
This is only my second game so I'm still working on one.
Tbh it'd be interesting to play as mafia but it would require a ton of effort. But town is fun too
not sure lol it's way too soon
6. YOU HYPED?
yeee

I'm not gonna pretend I've read the thread yet but I bet Uttomori is scum

Even though Primarina was defensive as crap in all that, in the last game where he was mafia he was much less volatile when I pushed him pretty hard at the end. Not to mention, a lot of us here feel the woes of digging a hole early.... I'll still have my eye on you again though

- - - Post Merge - - -

what makes you say that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for the RQs, I'm going to refrain from answering more pressing questions right now (in this case, 3-5), since I feel like it's much too specific of things to think about right now. Also it's one in the morning where I live so I'm a bit tired. :)

I'm a dude, and everybody calls me Cleb.

With 48 hour Days, I'll be active enough to get at least 7-8 posts per Day, and maybe 2-3 per Night. I'm still finishing out the school year, so I won't be as active as I'd like to be.

6. YOU HYPED?
It's been about four months since I've played a game with more than 10 people in it, so of course!

I know you hate rqs, but like why didn't you just answer the questions like the rest of us?

Yeah, Cleb, what the deal with leaving questions out?

I get leaving 3 and 5 out, but 4? ;;

Care to clarify?

what

is it just me or does this post sound kinda... off? Everyone else answered, even if it was vague. Not trying to push you to answer, just wondering why 3, 4, and 5 were "too specific."

If u have nothing to hide then u should just answer the questions cleb. That level of reservation is weird.

Also hi my luvs just outta work answering the rqs in a min, on my mobilo

What's your gender? Do you have a nickname you'd like for us to call you?
Female! And i dont mind but mog works
Gmt! Honestly depends on work. I usually am in 6 to 3 each day so om pretty tired when im home but if im off then i spend all my time on the computer. Plan on being fairly active!
3. If you have played before, what?s your playstyle?
Honestly idk if i have one? I just want to be someone that contributes to the game at this point
Town. Mafia is just too stressful and i dont have the time. I like working things out as town
@byngo. If i had to guess id go with town? But i wouldnt want to guess at this point lol
6. YOU HYPED?
YEAH its been a while

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didnt they say something about the game being too small? This is double the size (i believe). Im personally not that fond of rqs either but too selectively pick them is weird to me. I just flicked through the game though so correct me if im wrong

omg i am my favorite role how great

Godfather?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just started reading the thread, I take back what I said on Uttumori (also sorry for spelling your name wrong the first time)

Godfather?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just started reading the thread, I take back what I said on Uttumori (also sorry for spelling your name wrong the first time)

Was there something about Uttumori that initially made you suspicious? What made you change your mind?

Was there something about Uttumori that initially made you suspicious? What made you change your mind?

To be honest I'm just spewing **** everywhere and seeing what happens

Back