• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

Oh dude, I was pretty close in my last post about who was mafia... didn't think Ness' name would pop-up though....
Good game ;D

I hate you Toad. c:

Good game.

I'll probably not be joining the next game because I've played two in a row. I'm not too sure though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't suspect Toad at the beginning at all, around the end of the game I kept on thinking to myself "he's mafia, but how can I convince people"

I didn't suspect Ness at all.

I suspected Byngo earlier in the game, the middle and around the end I forgot about my suspicions on her.

Uttumori wasn't even here for most of it so I couldn't read her.

Pro mafia tip guys if u suspect someone please share it at the time and not after the game lol

Zendel i had fun playing with u! You should play the next one ;)

Pro mafia tip guys if u suspect someone please share it at the time and not after the game lol

Zendel i had fun playing with u! You should play the next one ;)

Yeah and then I'll be the target for Mafia, they'd gang up on me and make me look stupid. =/

I had fun playing with you too and I'll join! c:

also DONT META ME :lemon:

I would like to say I won't be using meta anymore but you and I both know thats the only tactic I actually know how to follow through with.

I'm gonna need to play ooone more game with you to get a new sense of yours tho

Honestly I had some suspicions of all the mafia players at some point, but Toads was the one I was the most clueless about until towards the end. Uttu was the most obvious, though.

Last edited:
Back