• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

I'm keen because I don't see anybody else being Mafia so far. I'm going with a gut feeling, essentially. By Day 2 I'll probably have more to say.

I've actually been considering this for a few hours. Now that you brought him up I thought I'd put that out there. I've also been talking over discord.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Care to explain how those inconsistencies correlate to me being mafia?

Talking over discord? Out of thread communication is prohibited.

why do you really doubt it given all their inconsistencies

wouldn't they try be more cautious about posting inconsistencies like that if they were mafia? their replies don't seem particularly thought out or overly cautious which makes me think they're town and posting pretty freely and did genuinely mistype

I won't necessarily agree with any of the little voting blocs going on right now, but I won't necessarily go against them either. I'm not going to defend people getting voted this early on, since they need to do that for themselves, since there's absolutely nothing to confirm their alignment.

One thing I will point out though is Apple's complete carelessness in his votes, along with his posting so far in this game. It really seems like he's just trying to throw around as much junk as possible to try and derail the conversation, which I don't like. At least explain yourself with your votes, since we know nothing about why you voted Luca other than "lul totally scum." I saw your post about spewing **** and seeing what happens; I think now's the time to start actually looking at the game from a better perspective.

As for my vote, I'm going to put up a NL for now, since I don't really agree with any of the lynches up right now.

Yeah, I was just thinking about Apple when I was looking on the voting thread. He jumped on my vote on Nightmares and then bounced on the recommendation of voting for Lucanosa.

If this pattern continues I will certainly become suspicious.

Talking over discord? Out of thread communication is prohibited.

We were just casually talking about other things and he's been online throughout the day leading me to believe that he's not concerned about the game at all. The same way you check people's latest posts and activity. We weren't sharing info about the game. I'm still putting things together and figuring out if Luca's vagueness and lack of concern outweighs my suspicions of Bowie.

I've also been talking over discord

Out of thread communication is prohibited. I'm going to give you a warning for this occasion(considering that you probably weren't to aware of this rule/thought private communication didn't extend to that)

SORRY
I've had to deal with a lot of unexpected bull**** today- from my family and some people being petty *******s online when I finally got a chance to come on.

Just quickly posting again before I make reads since I'm not shying away from the game, just, busy.

ALSO I have some things I want to say about the Lani/Tensu/Bowie finger pointing too which I'll include in the reads

We were just casually talking about other things and he's been online throughout the day leading me to believe that he's not concerned about the game at all. The same way you check people's latest posts and activity. We weren't sharing info about the game. I'm still putting things together and figuring out if Luca's vagueness and lack of concern outweighs my suspicions of Bowie.

Ok then

I'm just being a try hard

this vague reply is unsatisfactory. might as well post my town and scum leans

town: ness, xcleb, zendal

sus: jacorb, Luca

null: everyone else

it's ironic that lucanosa called people out for inactivity when he's been the least active so far

actually i retract that seems like a prod bc luca just magically appeared l o l

Out of thread communication is prohibited. I'm going to give you a warning for this occasion(considering that you probably weren't to aware of this rule/thought private communication didn't extend to that)

I was unaware of this rule and my point was that I've been studying Luca's activity.

welp this game has been a train wreck for me

it's ironic that lucanosa called people out for inactivity when he's been the least active so far

I think I generally agree with this

"jacorb"

I'm dead, LMFAO!

yeah, Lucanosa is kinda meh at the moment. If he actually contributed like the rest of us that would be nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He also hasn't answered his own question but expected a response from Uttumori and the other person he was "calling out".

i think tensu should just claim, i don't think we're gonna get any further and it's probs gonna be left until last minute

I'm going to go over my reads, too many nulls and I'm actually not completely certain about my scum read on Byngo.

Because Byngo seemed genuine looking back on it now.

I don't think a Tensu lynch is good for today. He feels more like cornered town if anything, and he reacted well when I pressured him earlier. I'm voting Lucanosa. He feels the most scummy right now.

I don't think a Tensu lynch is good for today. He feels more like cornered town if anything, and he reacted well when I pressured him earlier. I'm voting Lucanosa. He feels the most scummy right now.

I might change my vote, Lucanosa hasn't contributed enough and I doubt he cares honestly. Even if he is town I wouldn't care if he was lynched because I'd like my team members to actually help and care about getting rid of scum. He asks questions he doesn't answer and he calls out players for being inactive but ironically he is the least active and if he is a townie, he is the least valuable teammate by far, sorry Luca.

Back