Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

It doesn't do anything to help anybody at all, though, so I'm still pretty suspicious of whether you're even telling the truth or not.

It doesn't do anything to help anybody at all, though, so I'm still pretty suspicious of whether you're even telling the truth or not.

Are you scum, I'm just wondering

Well, it could, if I shoot scum and/or get scum to out themselves by their behavior.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I shot Mogyay.

Day Three

The bodies hung on the gallows with care. Rotting, they were merely decomposing there.

The town's numbers would further be depleted on this night. In a similar scene to the previous night, a detective stalked her target, gathering information and attempted to determine innocence or guilt. However, in her lust to prove the guilt or innocence of one, she failed to check her surroundings. The hunter had, once again become the hunted. Apple2013, unaware of what was happening, merely stopped to take a look around. He bent down towards his feet, his shoelace was untied.

That decision would end up being his undoing. As he stopped to tie his shoe, Mogyay stepped out, she quickly turned around, missing Apple's gaze, but she wasn't lucky enough to not notice the killer behind her. Mogyay's body dropped down to the floor, screaming.

Apple2013 did not here the swoosh of the knife or the cut of the flesh, but he did hear Mogyay's death throes. He quickly turned around and saw Mogyay's body in a pile of Blue blood. He quickly turned around, and saw the killer, this time holding a silenced pistol. Apple turned to flee, but his inepitude was his undoing. He tripped over his untied shoelaces and fell directly onto the ground. He was found the next day, long dead, a Townie.

Mogyay's Role
Dolby said:
Detective
You are a private investigator sent to investigate this ******* of a game. A themeless game could surely only mean, after all, that foul play was afoot. However, while undercover, you were forced to join the game. A simple game of mafia soon became a life or death occurence, and you now have to put all of your investigative skills to use. Each night, you may investigate one player to determine their alignment. They may return as Town, Mafia, or Third Party

You win once the mafia and all hostile parties have been eliminated

Apple2013's role
Dolby said:
Townie
You are an unfortunate victim caught up within Dolby's method of madness. Trapped within the game, your only way to escape is to eliminate the entire mafia team and any hostile third-parties along the way. You have no special powers, only your voice and vote

You win once the mafia and all hostile parties have been eliminated

Voting ends in

Ugh. Why did you act so freaking suspicious, Mog?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This really sucks.

yeah I gotta agree with that... why did you flip sus on Jacob so quick?

oh this is so frustrating! who did she inspect the first night?!?!?!? UGH

Well, at least I proved I'm town to the other townies. I guess that's the one good thing to come from this.

Well, at least I proved I'm town to the other townies. I guess that's the one good thing to come from this.

idk, Mog's PR basically confirms that there is a 3rd party, the most common 3rd party is a SK. Did you claim Vigilante to mask the fact that you have killing power and are really the SK?

- - - Post Merge - - -

the only thing keeping me from believing it more is that you are really new to mafia and I don't think you could come up with that strategy...

idk, Mog's PR basically confirms that there is a 3rd party, the most common 3rd party is a SK. Did you claim Vigilante to mask the fact that you have killing power and are really the SK?

- - - Post Merge - - -

the only thing keeping me from believing it more is that you are really new to mafia and I don't think you could come up with that strategy...

Toads what the hell are you talking about, there has been roles in previous games that say "eliminate all mafia and hostile parties" and there hasn't been an SK in there. Its been like that for a long time.

Why are you so jumpy on Prima out of nowhere.

Toads what the hell are you talking about, there has been roles in previous games that say "eliminate all mafia and hostile parties" and there hasn't been an SK in there. Its been like that for a long time.

well if you would like to continue thinking in the same thought process as what we've been doing go right ahead... but I don't see the harm of coming up with a discussion point. Compare games that included third party in their statements then didn't have third parties and the games that said third parties then did have third parties. How common were the games that had statements and then didn't have third parties?

You really want to confidently say that you think there isn't a third party in the game right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah its definitely a possibility that there are no third parties, but I feel like it is highly unlikely

- - - Post Merge - - -

and the most reasonable other role besides mafia that has killing power is a SK, and also whats the probability of TWO vigilantes.
its not as unreasonable of a thought as you are making me out to be

rip mog : /

I've only just read the last couple pages so I'm trying to make everything out, but something I find odd is that there's only 2 kills. with prima supposedly being a vig I was expecting 3 deaths

unless of course luca protected a maf target

rip mog : /

I've only just read the last couple pages so I'm trying to make everything out, but something I find odd is that there's only 2 kills. with prima supposedly being a vig I was expecting 3 deaths

unless of course luca protected a maf target

yeah I was wondering the same thing... what happened? in fact what did Luca do the first night too?

Yeah, I literally don't even know what role Toads is talking about.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, serial killer! Just looked it up. lol

no one has really talked about a 3rd party possibility and I think Mog's role PM is a wake-up call that we need to think about that on top of mafia... not to mention i suspect if 3rd party isn't killing people, then its going to be something tricky. Just something to think about as we start this day, its not like I'm trying to lead a lynch on prima over it an hour before end of day

I saw Mog's role PM and it triggered a thought in my head

Wtf?

How?

I was so confident that Mog was scummy! Apple was sus but he was only sus because of his buddy pal so that was really weak of me.

At the beginning I was sus of Byngo, Heyden and Tensu, Two of them were confirmed non-mafia. Damn, I then suspected Lucanosa and then he came out as non-mafia, then I suspected Jacob he claimed non-mafia...=/
Now Mog and Apple, come on.

These reads are just awful of me.

Who they hell is mafia then?

Primarina isn't mafia. (Confirmed, I'm pretty sure)

Uttumori is has been extremely inactive and when she is it's the odd comment or two.

Ness is playing like his usual town.

Nightmares is just everywhere in this game, I don't think they what is going on. haany

Lucanosa claimed third party right?

I was wrong about everyone else so I must be wrong about Jacob too, he claimed so he's third party.

So that's four confirmed town.

- Primarina (Third Party)
- Lucanosa (Isn't the Doctor third party?)
- Jacob (Third party?)
- Zendel

Town lean:

Ness

Null:

Toad
Bowie
Byngo
Nightmares

I'm not doing scum reads when I don't have any and when do they're usually wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot to add Mori to Null.

Back