Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

If I were Mafia, I would not be putting myself in a position where there is potentially very few Mafia remaining, and get myself killed. By Night I'll probably be shot, and if Primarina isn't Mafia then they'll take my wording to make you guys think it's Primarina when it may actually not be.

But either way, I will be totally fine with being killed at this point. If Primarina doesn't follow through with anything, that goes to show they are Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

...At least in my eyes.

Toadsworthy, Zendel, and Ness, you're the only ones I pretty much fully trust at the moment. You have until end of night to convince me of who to kill to prove my role, or I will just decide on my own.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not lying, Bowie, but I do want to wait for opinions from the three aforementioned users before I make my final decision.

jimminy crickets.................
well thats a really big decision, I'm going to sleep on it. To make sure mafia can't interfere you will have to do it late, right before night ends. So make sure you are around then

Hey, all three of you, I would be more than happy to sacrifice myself to prove whether Primarina is legitimate or not.

Obviously I'd rather have you kill a Mafia, but either outcome has a beneficial result, so go nuts.

.....Just as a suspected.

Kill Jacob, Mog or Apple.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still call Jacobs veteran claim as a bluff to avoid the attention but if you believe his claim still, then just go for Mog and if you do want to kill her go for Apple.

why would we have two veterans? also do actions go through if the person is killed that night?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i meant vigs

also do actions go through if the person is killed that night?

trying to figure out who to kill tonight?

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha i almost edited my post in my early morning state to fix that quote, yeesh i woulda been MODKILLED!

I mean I posted those who I am most sus of already any would be good choices honestly... but also Bowie isn't that bad of a choice either, his more recent posts feel really bold, but also very self-aware at the same time. Like he knows what he is doing by goading you
Do not by any means try to kill Jacob!
I may not be on around end of night, I have to run errands and get my life together because I started having to drive 3 hours daily to get to my clinical rotations
I have nothing really else to say, so if I die just RIP me

I acted really weird last night. =/

The fact that Jacob put so much effort into an analysis to prove that Heyden was mafia and ended up giving evidence to support the fact that Heyden is town, is really ironic.

His claim was too convenient for my liking and I feel as though it was a way to avoid getting lynched, obviously. I don't trust him at all and all the people who voted Heyden were already on my suspicions list so I don't know what to say other than....Scum detected.

Also Toad why are you so quick to trust Jacob? ANY SCUMMY SCUM SCUM would "claim" to avoid being lynched. I get not taking risks but come on, everybody was on his grill with good reason before he "claimed" now most of you are like "this changes so much" when it probably doesn't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, Bowie and Byngo voted Heyden too....interesting.

Because we have no other way to deny his claim either. While I will continue to criticize that meta-analysis, Jacob honestly defends and so it's enough for me to not question his role.
Plus there is clearly 3-4 mafia and we should be able to get one of them without resorting to denying these claims

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because we have no other way to deny his claim either. While I will continue to criticize that meta-analysis, Jacob honestly defends and so it's enough for me to not question his role.
Plus there is clearly 3-4 mafia and we should be able to get one of them without resorting to denying these claims

However if more people start to claim though, then we may had to start looking at the viability of having a game with that mix of power roles

bowie byngo toad and jacob?

So you blindly defended the outted veteran yesterday enough to say vote for heyden on the basis to save Jacob. Today you now think his claim is bogus and Jacob is scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also despite me refusing to vote for heyden and trying to help not waste our vig shot you still think I'm scummy? Mog are you mafia?

Mog will do anything to avoid being called out on on anything.

ive been called out from like the very start lol. lbr im not dying tonight because i look so scummy so ill roleclaim tomorrow since ill be lynched anyway

Thanks for you advice, Zendel and Toads. Your thoughts, Ness?[/COLOR]

No offense, but it was immensely reckless of you to claim for no reason.

My advice is don't make your decision based on what people are telling you. I'm not going to tell you to shoot someone, that's stupid. The mafia can obviously weasel their away around this if you publicly announce who you're shooting, so don't say who you're shooting and decide for yourself.

Back