Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

so I read through everything

can everyone calm their **** good lord

- - - Post Merge - - -

since there's no cc to Jacob I'm gonna believe that he is the veteran

I'm going to vote Heyden.

Mog, Jacob and Heyden are my most sus and since Heyden is too funny I have to vote him. His jokes are too much for me....nah I'm just kidding, Jacob claimed and Mog is in the mist!

Heyden....bye Felicia.

Heyden, claim, you're going to be lynched.

Nightmares - you got super defensive and outspoken after that initial question fiasco, then you knew you needed to settle down. Then you piggy backed off my reasoning for scumreadding Jacob by agreeing with me without much evidential back up. It really looks like you were trying to get brownie points with me just by agreeing with me. Now you want to continue to vote for Jacob after he has OUTTED HIMSELF AS A VETERAN? I'm all for studying possible fake claims, but this early in the game is not the time to do it. I don't know what you are thinking but none of it is good.

Zendel - I think you have made a genuine and wise effort to progress scum hunting. It may not be the most effective so far, but I appreciate your effort.

Ness - I definitely don't agree with your methods and I have some major whiplash trying to analyze your posts, but I think I see what you have been doing. Your push on Luca over the edge left no doubt in our mind that he actually is doctor and your questioning and helping has really strengthened a lot of people's reads, so I see your effort.

Uttumori - inactive forever, swoops in to vote a "no lynch" and then never heard from again... classic scum move and probably who I would want to vote next. If you had voted for heyden or jacob right then I probably would've voted you.

Primarina - its really easy to tell you are town this time over the last game when you were mafia honestly. Anyone go read the post

Heyden - I have stuck to you being town since the start and no flimsy, contradictory meta-analysis is going to change that for me. If Jacob can't see how his meta-analysis is bogus, that isn't my problem. I ran in circles explaining my thoughts on it and had actual posts to back it up.

Mogyay - your current voting logic of "I can't whole heartedly believe glow would be wrong twice" for voting on heyden is terrible and sounds like an excuse to not post any legit reads for yourself. I realize you may be upset you were wrong at first, but moping about it and bringing attention isn't the way to do that.

Apple2013 - I stick by my initial reads of you being town. Your style is quite unique and right on point. You were mafia in tele tubby mafia and I watched you pretty closely, and I think i know apple mafia/town when I see him.

Byngo - post quality isn't quite there yet, you have actively helped town a few times by being progressive in thought process at time (like when you were talking about uttumori), but then you have some sketchy posts too. I appreciate the honesty, but when is it too honest

Bowie - You are making some really strange choices. I get the "gut feeling" thing, but by this point you should be able to accurately make a post with some stream of consciousness for someone to be mafia. I feel like you are banking on people respecting you for "sticking to your guns." but that kinda loses its luster when its all you base suspicions on. Not to mention it shows reflection, honesty, humility when a player admits they are wrong about something or says they could are at least rethinking about a person they point a finger at early on.

Veteran Jacob and Doctor Lucanosa - WERE NOT VOTING OUTTED POWER ROLES THIS EARLY

I'm going to vote Heyden.

Mog, Jacob and Heyden are my most sus and since Heyden is too funny I have to vote him. His jokes are too much for me....nah I'm just kidding, Jacob claimed and Mog is in the mist!

Heyden....bye Felicia.

Heyden, claim, you're going to be lynched.
yeah nah I'm not claiming unless it's 100% I'm being lynched

I defended myself all last night, let it set it, and I claimed my role 5 hours before the end of the day, just to give people enough time to see it before you mislynch. I'm not running around in circles anymore, you either believe the claim or not.

clearly i believe your claim... however I'm not sold on your meta-analysis of heyden, he literally has posts that align to your own idea of him being town

Guys who should I vote for???? I can't make up my mind.

I'm going to bed and I'm probably going to be killed tomorrow along with Toads maybe.

So I'm going to put down a vote and go to sleep.

yeah wth
why are we dying?

clearly i believe your claim... however I'm not sold on your meta-analysis of heyden, he literally has posts that align to your own idea of him being town

I just really don't know what to tell you. This sounds like your problem not mine

what do you mean by upset i was wrong at first? wrong about what?

you were questioning your abilities at one point and it just sounded like ATE, plus looking at your posts, its just wishy-washy and like I have said, everyone should have a grasp on some town and some mafia by this point

No lynch or lynch, it's gonna be mylo tomorrow anyway so NL shouldn't even be considered rn

you were questioning your abilities at one point and it just sounded like ATE, plus looking at your posts, its just wishy-washy and like I have said, everyone should have a grasp on some town and some mafia by this point

i do i've just been telling everyone to vote heyden lmao

I think everybody has sadi really weird stuff on this thread, more than normal. lol.

Anyway I've made my vote and I'm really sick so I can't think straight, goodnight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sadi = said.

Ugh!

Back