• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

don't answer me ok, but do you really think luca is scum?? or is this an attempt to save your skin, only recently you said glow or I was scum lol

I might change my vote, Lucanosa hasn't contributed enough and I doubt he cares honestly. Even if he is town I wouldn't care if he was lynched because I'd like my team members to actually help and care about getting rid of scum. He asks questions he doesn't answer and he calls out players for being inactive but ironically he is the least active and if he is a townie, he is the least valuable teammate by far, sorry Luca.

if he ACTUALLY posts his reads though id say he is being more helpful than uttomori or primalevil though who so far have said as little, but that is if he does. so i want to hold off until then. but then again its like midnight and im tired and i dont know who to vote lol

if he ACTUALLY posts his reads though id say he is being more helpful than uttomori or primalevil though who so far have said as little, but that is if he does. so i want to hold off until then. but then again its like midnight and im tired and i dont know who to vote lol

Probably won't.

Primalevil, ouch.

Who's primalevil? Is it someone who changed their name?

First off, I just want to say that my inactivity was because of some bull**** drama I had to deal with irl and on discord, which is why I didn't respond to this. IRL/friends > Mafia, sorry, but I actually have a life. Now, to the reads:

Bowie - Sus of him. The way he acted makes me wonder if it's just newbie-syndrome, of if he's scum. But from what I've seen so far, either Bowie is scum or Lani is; not both. Or they're both possibly town just fighting against each other? It would just seem to weird for them both to be scum though based on how they're just acting with each other and with all the fingerpointing and little evidence they tried to dig up.

Lani/Nightmares - ^ as explained above, I'm sus of her because she's not really contributing much but she's still active? I'd like to see the results of a Lani or a Bowie lynch considering how they'd flip would reveal a LOT about the other and Tensu

Tensu - Honestly? I doubt he's scum. Like, I find it weird how glow basically jumped all over him for miswording/slip up, and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. Tbh no one else has really given any proof that he's scum other than the slip up, and I have a good vibe that his death will be a ****lynch. Does the game have third party though because if he was third I'd be the least surprised?? He seems to not really care, but at the same time he's kinda chill when defending himself or w/e you'll call it about the whole situation which really makes no sense if he was scum (does this make sense?) I mean, I misworded a lot of **** when I first began, and I was ****lynched a few times for it lmao. Also, the way glow just won't give it up or push on anyone else, like, Ness pushed quite a few people, but glow is still pushing tensu. idk, the whole glow and tensu tenseness seems really off for both of them imho.

glow - ^ as explained above, she pushed tensu, which i'm happy she pointed out his wording, but, I mean, it seemed very forced in how she went about it? just my thoughts.

ness - Townlean, he pushed multiple people, and based on his meta, he's acting like town

Jacob - scumlean, he's posted a few times and each time it seems kinda like a ****post, ngl

byngo - Null, it's really hard to lean them since at first she seemed scummy, but now she's town in my eyes? It's really weird, so until they do something that changes my view of them, null.

Toad - town, he's not being super emo or crazy so I doubt he's scum

zendal - Null, it's really hard to read, because again, newbie syndrome, but I'm getting a townie vibe from them. So I'm leaning town/null

Uwumori - inactive, null

hayden - ****posting, reaction tests seemed like a last resort excuse to a push, and overall scummy behavior. Then again I'm not too familiar with his meta, so I'm gonna say he's null until I read more of his previous posts from older games.

mogyay - Null, I'm having a hard time really reading her posts and saying she's definite scum/town. Gonna wait till I form an opinion about her.

Prima - Null, newbie syndrome

apple2013 - Scum. Starting the #lynchluca bandwagon and his relentless ****posting and not contributing. It's really sad because all the newbies are jumping onto his wagon lmao

cleb - ?!?!?!?? It's hard to read you but you basically have the same playstyle as me; not online 24/7 and instead making a few big chunky posts. But, you avoided those questions and your excuses are pathetic, so I'm scumleaning you until you give me a reason not to

also can I just say again I don't spend my life on TBT unlike some of you??? I'm a busy person with a crazy schedule, and today I've had to deal with a lot of **** online and irl. I can't constantly contribute like y'all, and even if I could, I probably wouldn't because it's just not my playstyle??? I'm better at reading and waiting, and then trying to paint an entire picture than just pushing and pointing fingers, hence my usually massive reads and few posts. As a townie, I'll be honest, I suck at pushing people and finding flaws and mistakes in people's posts. I suck at mafia in general, which is why I quit. I'm doing what I can and the best I can to try to help town as much as possible, and I'm sorry if it's not enough for some of you.

Apologies for the wall of text.

were you planning on answering it then decided not to? ~i dont know how it got there~, yeah..

I think I might've accidentally clicked on that little add-quote button on the bottom right of your post. TBT is really annoying on mobile, that's why I keep making typos

First off, I just want to say that my inactivity was because of some bull**** drama I had to deal with irl and on discord, which is why I didn't respond to this. IRL/friends > Mafia, sorry, but I actually have a life. Now, to the reads:

Bowie - Sus of him. The way he acted makes me wonder if it's just newbie-syndrome, of if he's scum. But from what I've seen so far, either Bowie is scum or Lani is; not both. Or they're both possibly town just fighting against each other? It would just seem to weird for them both to be scum though based on how they're just acting with each other and with all the fingerpointing and little evidence they tried to dig up.

Lani/Nightmares - ^ as explained above, I'm sus of her because she's not really contributing much but she's still active? I'd like to see the results of a Lani or a Bowie lynch considering how they'd flip would reveal a LOT about the other and Tensu

Tensu - Honestly? I doubt he's scum. Like, I find it weird how glow basically jumped all over him for miswording/slip up, and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. Tbh no one else has really given any proof that he's scum other than the slip up, and I have a good vibe that his death will be a ****lynch. Does the game have third party though because if he was third I'd be the least surprised?? He seems to not really care, but at the same time he's kinda chill when defending himself or w/e you'll call it about the whole situation which really makes no sense if he was scum (does this make sense?) I mean, I misworded a lot of **** when I first began, and I was ****lynched a few times for it lmao. Also, the way glow just won't give it up or push on anyone else, like, Ness pushed quite a few people, but glow is still pushing tensu. idk, the whole glow and tensu tenseness seems really off for both of them imho.

glow - ^ as explained above, she pushed tensu, which i'm happy she pointed out his wording, but, I mean, it seemed very forced in how she went about it? just my thoughts.

ness - Townlean, he pushed multiple people, and based on his meta, he's acting like town

Jacob - scumlean, he's posted a few times and each time it seems kinda like a ****post, ngl

byngo - Null, it's really hard to lean them since at first she seemed scummy, but now she's town in my eyes? It's really weird, so until they do something that changes my view of them, null.

zendal - Null, it's really hard to read, because again, newbie syndrome, but I'm getting a townie vibe from them. So I'm leaning town/null

Uwumori - inactive, null

hayden - ****posting, reaction tests seemed like a last resort excuse to a push, and overall scummy behavior. Then again I'm not too familiar with his meta, so I'm gonna say he's null until I read more of his previous posts from older games.

mogyay - Null, I'm having a hard time really reading her posts and saying she's definite scum/town. Gonna wait till I form an opinion about her.

apple2013 - Scum. Starting the #lynchluca bandwagon and his relentless ****posting and not contributing. It's really sad because all the newbies are jumping onto his wagon lmao

cleb - ?!?!?!?? It's hard to read you but you basically have the same playstyle as me; not online 24/7 and instead making a few big chunky posts. But, you avoided those questions and your excuses are pathetic, so I'm scumleaning you until you give me a reason not to

also can I just say again I don't spend my life on TBT unlike some of you??? I'm a busy person with a crazy schedule, and today I've had to deal with a lot of **** online and irl. I can't constantly contribute like y'all, and even if I could, I probably wouldn't because it's just not my playstyle??? I'm better at reading and waiting, and then trying to paint an entire picture than just pushing and pointing fingers, hence my usually massive reads and few posts. As a townie, I'll be honest, I suck at pushing people and finding flaws and mistakes in people's posts. I suck at mafia in general, which is why I quit. I'm doing what I can and the best I can to try to help town as much as possible, and I'm sorry if it's not enough for some of you.

A wild Lucanosa appeared!

Regarding Luca's post: Also I'd like to repeat how glow never answered my question about how my miswordings correlate to be being scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*me not be

also can I just say again I don't spend my life on TBT unlike some of you???

l o l

also can I just say again I don't spend my life on TBT unlike some of you???

l o l

I didn't mean that to be offensive, so I'm sorry to anyone who sees this as rude, but, this is mafia. Leave your emotions at the sign-ups or have them be stepped on and ran over by Dolby's bus.

I didn't mean that to be offensive, so I'm sorry to anyone who sees this as rude, but, this is mafia. Leave your emotions at the sign-ups or have them be stepped on and ran over by Dolby's bus.

take ur own advice luca :rolleyes: ur the one getting emotional

Uwumori - inactive, null

k I understand why you haven't been active today but getting on ur high horse about "having a life" is unnecessary. no ones spent the entire day here

Back