• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

ah gg, i wouldve been way more active if not for the sudden schedule change

lol at Obs chat!

Mog why were you so privy to me being mafia?
everyone else didn't have a clue, but I want to know how you did know lol

N e s s you played amazing, never would've atually suspected you. Other scum you guys were also great, I kinda suspected the three of you after I was wrong about hayden and mog. I just didn't have anythig to push you on which is why I think you did well. Unless you were inactive, that was just a little unfair

Lol also at the balance thing I brought up, I assumed one or two of you three would be scum but I didn't consider all of you...

( lowkey glad you were scum byngo, I thought some of the things u were saying to me and names u called me were out of sheer agitation with me... love u nattttyy <33)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Dolby thank you for hosting a pretty successful game, and for giving me a power role lol

N e s s you played amazing, never would've atually suspected you. Other scum you guys were also great, I kinda suspected the three of you after I was wrong about hayden and mog. I just didn't have anythig to push you on which is why I think you did well. Unless you were inactive, that was just a little unfair

Lol also at the balance thing I brought up, I assumed one or two of you three would be scum but I didn't consider all of you...

( lowkey glad you were scum byngo, I thought some of the things u were saying to me and names u called me were out of sheer agitation with me... love u nattttyy <33)

o I wasn't messing up ur name to be mean (or appear mean) it's more of a playful thing

tbh I'm surprised you didn't bring up that last I was scum I pushed to lynch you. I think it was in a dethy game :p

tbh I'm surprised you didn't bring up that last I was scum I pushed to lynch you. I think it was in a dethy game :p

u already know i kinda gave up from embarassment after mislynching hayden. Also my memory is worse than a brick I can't even remember playing a dethy

I will also say that the game would have gone completely differently if Mog wasn't blocked on night one, so scum got lucky on that one

if she had been successful it would've been miraculous ladybug all over again I would've said there is probably a framer or insane cop lol... but probably died anyway

gg mafia!!!! NESS I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF YOU AS MAFIA FOR EVEN A SECOND, good game!

toad sry my logic still stood that town toad wouldnt have voted tensu. i dont think u know how much ur my hero in games, i know maybe u think ur not amazing but i always think u are so when i found myself not agreeing with p much all ur posts i thought u must not be on the same side haha, what can i say i have bad logic (regardless u still played tho no one would have listened anyway ha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

still played rly well missed a word

gg mafia!!!! NESS I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF YOU AS MAFIA FOR EVEN A SECOND, good game!

toad sry my logic still stood that town toad wouldnt have voted tensu. i dont think u know how much ur my hero in games, i know maybe u think ur not amazing but i always think u are so when i found myself not agreeing with p much all ur posts i thought u must not be on the same side haha, what can i say i have bad logic (regardless u still played tho no one would have listened anyway ha)

- - - Post Merge - - -

still played rly well missed a word

mog you gonna make me cryyyyy

Oops sorry! I just meant to say even though town did shockingly bad i still had a great time! Didn't mean to imply the actual game was bad

Oops sorry! I just meant to say even though town did shockingly bad i still had a great time! Didn't mean to imply the actual game was bad

i was being a scummy jerkwad
i knew you would never imply that

I suspected toadsworthy from the very beginning.

Knew I should've followed through with that.

Back