• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Summer Mafia Interest Thread

toadsworthy

Tangsworthy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1777-6372-7112
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Dreamy Party Popper
Christmas Gold Candy
Weird Doll
Christmas Gold Candy
New Year's Party Popper
Recently a lot of people are showing interest in hosting and/or playing in games this summer, so I will try to update this thread with people to contact if you need extra players or want a co-host for something. This can also be used as a tool to see how many active players we have around right now

Really only sign up if you know you would like to participate actively this summer, not just sign up for games and leave lol

Jacob
Uttumori
Byngo
Tensu
Curry
Toadsworthy
Zendel
Mogyay

Jacob
Bowie
Dolby
Toadsworthy
Tina

This is not a reboot of the outdated queue, or obligatory by any means, just something to organize all the people who are talking rn
so comment if you KNOW you can be active on this often forgotten part of the forums

Last edited:
/participant
/host

I always have free time, /participant

i'll have a decent amount of free time this summer, sign me for participant

unfortunado I don't have my school computer during the summer.

Thanks for including me!

I'd like to just point out that Tina has offered to co-host my next game, so if anything I would be looking for players.

/participant
Reluctantly. Kinda getting burned on mafia but if a game needs extra players I'll play just dm me on Discord, don't tag. Kinda wanna be on the spectator sides of things but if push comes to shove I'll play and be active in the game if needed.

Try hosting with one. Now that was hard.

Already have lol, I think it was called "A game of mafia" or something like that. I also ended up going on a family road trip whilst hosting it, complicating it even more.

Back