• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your current villager line-up

Right now, the residents of my town are: Ruby, Erik, Sally, Opal, Boone, Groucho, Pompom, Biskit, Tammy, and Timbra. Biskit just moved in 3 days ago, and Timbra was an accident lol. I think I picked her up from the void when I was visiting another town for a trade and whoop her plot appeared yesterday, crushing one of my flowers, and she's moving in today... OH well

Oh, and Groucho's moving on the 7th!

As of today my town has Skye, Kyle, Diana, Hopper, Apple, Jitters, Lucky, Fuchsia, and Robin.

I really want Hopper and Jitters to move out...and Lucky is not one of my favorite dogs so I won't be sad if he leaves as well.

In Light: Bunnie, Lolly, Poppy, Mint, Marshal, Pekoe, Cherry, Fauna, Sylvana and Kid Kat. Kid Kat was a random void move in so he's leaving eventually but everyone else is staying. I haven't decided on the final villager yet.
In Bijou: Etoile, Flurry. The rest are random move ins who aren't staying. Those two are the only ones staying. I haven't fully figured out this town's list of villagers yet.

Currently I have: Bill, Eunice, Freckles, Jay, Mint, Nan, Nate, Ozzie, Roald, and Gaston is about to move in as soon as I'm done with the current day. Still debating on if I should make his catchphrase a Beauty and the Beast joke or a Ron Swanson joke.
Freckles is moving out at the end of the week, and I need Bill to heck off too because 3 jocks is just too many.

Llothien: Eloise, Bunnie, T-Bone, Kitt, Bob, Paula, Colton, Axel, Chief, Molly.

Colton, Paula, Chief and Molly are the only four I 100% intend to keep. Maybe Axel for now, because he moved into a perfect spot, and maaaaaybe Bunnie, but her house placement isn't too favorable.

Ivy Lane: Chief, Flurry, Stitches, Hopper, Diana, Rodney, Frita, Winnie, Margie, Bunnie.
I really love all of them, but right now Rodney's house is in such a bad spot, I might decide to let him go.

Last edited:
Right now I have:

-Grizzly
-Poncho
-Kid Cat
-Stinky
-Annalisa
-Bones
-Stitches
-Shep
-Puddles
-*Freya

*I'm trying to get her to move because I really want Sylvana >_< I have her amiibo card and everything T_T

Mine town has, in alphabetical order:
Alfonso
Becky
Chadder
Charlise
Dizzy
Epona
Lobo
Tank
Tia

O'Hare moved out this week and I am currently waiting to see who will come in the campgrounds or via streetpass for slot 10. :)

I have: Fang, Gaston, Julian, Mallary, Pate <3, Shari, Drago, Aurora, and Biff (GET OUT). Peaches just moved out and I thought I'd have room to move in a dreamy, but literally the next day there was a sign up saying that Bree was moving in :/

Narnia: Punchy, Freya, Agnes, Bam, Bob, Fang, Lolly, Marshal, Stitches, and Cookie. Those were my dreamies and I have all of them in my town :)

Currently: Lyman, Tammy, Beardo, Annalisa, Muffy, Diana, Pudge, Knox, Molly, Baabara

Beardo's moving out now though and I just adopted Baabara via campsite. I'm so happy <3 I love the sheep, they're so fluffy

I just started so I only have five, but my villagers are Rocco, Flurry, Cousteau, Naomi and Puck. I'm not a huge fan of any of them but Flurry, but I'm sure they'll grow on me.

Whitney, Julian, Beau, zell, Fauna, ugly Katt, rizzo(I will bury him if he doesn't leave, sparro, Rex, Bunnie

Vivian, June, Ellie, Felyne, Wolf Link, Epona, Stella, Maddie, Julia, and Dobie.

I have Mint, Flurry, Pinky, Bonbon, Harry, Olaf, Canberra, Cube, and Sparro, and I've got Sylvana moving in soon.

Last edited:
Pecan, Teddy, Ava, Kyle, Katt, Deli, Avery, Anchovy, Gabi, and Bea.

Pecan, Avery, and Katt are original to the town. Deli is my only adoption and he came from this site. Everyone else I moved in from the campsite.

Merengue, Apollo, Antonio, Tucker, Kidd, Blanche, Sylvia, Charlise, Piper and Ankha

Whitney, Julian, Beau, zell, Fauna, ugly Katt, rizzo(I will bury him if he doesn't leave, sparro, Rex, Bunnie

For the longest time I thought Rizzo was a girl. Now that I know it's a boy it's 100x worse in my opinion.

Anyway, I often change my villagers because I have the ability to move in just about anyone. For a while I was picking low tier villagers to give them a chance/ nostalgia but now I'm picking villagers just because I like them.

~ Pekoe
~ Kyle
~ Biskit
~ Skye
~ Alice
~ June
~ Diana
~ Tia
~ Whitney
~ Merengue

I will probably get rid of Tia and Biskit eventually.
All of my villagers are from amiibo cards except for Skye, Whitney, Kyle & Biskit.

Journey's villagers are Ribbot, Sprocket, Raddle, Daisy, Octavian, Fang, Tex, Mira, Filbert and Ruby. Tried to pick mostly space/robot/futuristic villagers.

Don't even remember who I have in my other town, lol.

Right now I've got Marcel (uggghhh I hate streetpass sometimes) , Hopper, Flurry, Friga, Eugene, Alice, Inkwell, Ozzie, Sprinkle, and Roald. Trying to get Marcel, Flurry, and Inkwell out to make room for some more koalas, but I've had no luck so far

Back