Your current villager line-up

In Astoria: Etoile, Toby, Tia, Stitches, Julian, Deirdre, Kabuki, Maddie, Freya...

And today, just now in fact, I got my final dreamie: Ribbot. I adopted him from another town! He's the only Jock I like. xD

Rn there's Savannah, Dora, Julian, Beardo, Deirdre, Ankha, Erik, Bonbon, and Wolfgang. I'm halfway to obtaining all of my dreamies!!!! :lemon:

Y'all are too lucky. I've been playing for one year and a half and still can't even get rid of freaking Marcel. Besides that, my crew is pretty decent, I have Static, Muffy, Opal, Margie, Pietro, Kid Cat, Kyle and Pompom.

In Aladus, I have Shep, Wendy, Erik, Poppy, Zell, Wolfgang, Becky(for now), Sydney, Lyman, and Cherry. Very happy with who I gotten in that town. Then Celene which I only started out yesterday, I only have Tom, Astrid, Peanut, Bettina, and Sly. Hans put his plot today, so I'll probably wait for that.

Last edited:
Punchy, Ankha, Lolly, Kiki, Kid Cat, Rosie, Felicity, Tom, Goldie (Want gone) Phil(Move out already stupid bird its cats only)
I hope to replace Goldie & Phil with Tangy & Katt.

My town currently consists of Bruce, Erik, Filbert, Mitzi, Peanut, Fuchsia, Marshal, Francine, Goldie, and Wade.

I'm keeping Filbert and Marshal for sure, and most likely Francine and probably Bruce as well. The others I'm either not sure of yet or I don't plan on keeping them.

Back