• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Your current villager line-up

Poppy, Grizzly, Derwin, Axel, Drago, Poncho, Hugh, Annalise, Amelia, Pietro (he's in boxes. Vm me if interested ;))

I moved out Stella for Medli and put her in the same location so now I have Medli, Wolf Link, Epona, June, Ellie, Vivian, Maddie, Julia, Felyne and Dobie.

Fang, Erik, Pashmina, Margie, Wendy, Penelope, Barold, Ribbot and Eugene. two of my top faves are Erik and Fang and yesterday i had to stop Erik from moving and today i had to stop Fang from moving so idk what im doing wrong :(

Mine currently: Merengue, Bob, Mitzi, Kabuki, Rolf, Rory, Mira, Chrissy, Mint, Tammi.
Chrissy is set to move out in a week, and I'm sad to see her go but I need to make space for other villagers. I will probably sell her to someone who wants her, it would make me sad to just void her. :(

I currently have Jambette, Ruby, Gruff, Antonio, Julian, Deirdre, Olivia, Fang and Bella. Olivia is moving out in a few days, and I also wouldn't mind a few others to pack their bags haha, especially those who moved into some inconvenient places. They all were random move ins or originals, except for Deirdre.

lolly, rodeo (gonna replace him with rudy), lopez, fauna, fuchsia, zell (replacing him with o'hare), tangy, skye, and beau

i'm also gonna move in tom eventually

Mine is Anchovy, Blaire, Peewee, Katt, Bertha (please leave), Hamphrey, Portia, Puck, Agent S, Samson. I really like them all apart from Bertha. Could lose Puck, Peewee or Samson and not be broken-hearted, but the others are very special to me!

Mine~
Kidd, Wolfgang, Fauna, Diana, Juilan, Fang, Sky and Zell.

In my spare town: Freya, Sally, Tom, Deirdre (she's moving in), Pate, Jambette, Anchovy and.... Marshal, who stalked randomly moved into the town and not to mention sat in a bad spot :mad:..

None of these villagers were plot reset.....so they're moving anywhere..
And the only amiibo card move in so far is Sally.

Last edited:
Halow'en: Naomi,Sprocket,Kiki,Murphy,Hans,Lucky,Epona,Beardo,Plucky and Felyne

Smeg: Colton,Grizzly,Peanut,Celia,Puck,Ursala,Nibbles,Rodeo,Claudia and Mott

My current villager line-up is: Rod, Bunnie, Punchy, Pashmina, Rooney, Biskit, Midge, Eugene, and Whitney.

euphoria: Muffy, Fang, Stitches, Julian, Merengue, Genji, Whitney, Zucker, Fauna, Dotty
Sagano: Snake, Marshal, Chief, Diana, Bluebear, Maple, Phoebe, Kabuki, Beau, Lolly

Lolly, Rosie, Julian, Kabuki, Tammi, Kitty, Bam, Blaire, Stitches

i'm patiently waiting for a cat villager to show up in my campsite to be my 10th villager

Jeremiah, Diva, Jay, Avery, Zell, Beau, Skye, Molly, and Ankha. Keeping the last five, looking to cycle out the first four, and hopefully finally adding Kabuki soon :)

Harmony: Purrl, Dotty, Camofrog, Rosie, Kid Cat, Bob, Kiki, Tangy, Mira, Marshal.

Hoenn: Wolfgang, Cherry, Ruby, Bunnie, Blaire, Mint, Mitzi. Others are nonimportant villagers I plan to move out eventually.

Bob, Lucky, Teddy, Jeremiah, Wolf Link, Fang, Zucker, Sally, Molly, Aurora.

Majority of my dream villagers, will swap Molly out for Biskit. I'm partial to Zucker leaving too tbh, I just didn't form a bond with him.

Monty - Nana - Gwen - Blanche - Caroline - Muffy - Lolly - Lucky - Cookie

Well Gwen is moving, so this will change soon.

Back