Your current villager line-up

In my main town, I have Kabuki, Apple, Ruby, Merengue, Drago, Greta, Genji, Phoebe, Lobo, and Marshal. Though I will get rid of Ruby, Apple, and Greta. :)

Last edited:
My current villager line up in order of their ID in the game's data in my New Leaf town is:

1: Bob
2: Tangy
3: Chief
4: Rosie
5: Mitzi
6: Alfonso
7: Whitney
8: Margie
9: Rudy
10: Punchy

I don't plan on changing it in the future as of now.

Last edited:
I started about two days ago, so I still have all my starting villagers! Goldie, Jay, Lucky, Avery, Patty, and I got O'Hare today.

I have Mitzi Felicity Elmer Elvis pecan Rudy Eugene chadder Whitney and static. Over all I'm happy with it though I'm not a big fan of static chadder and Elmer

1st town, Atsukito: Marina, Octavian, Sylvana, Vivian, Stitches, Goldie, Beau, Fauna, Marshal, & Roald

2nd town, Pineleaf: Bangle, Peanut, Cole, Bonbon, Wolfgang, Fang, Skye, Sly, Tutu, & Goldie

I got Goldie in both towns lol 1st town, I scanned her, second town I didn't lol it's kinda funny. But I love all of my villagers in both towns <3

Filbert, Velma, Fauna, Kody, Marshal, Nana, Marina, Stitches, and Felicity! I voided out Victoria recently, so an empty space for a new villager soon!

I have Butch, Alfonso, Merengue, Carmen, Ribbot, Pheobe, Tammi, Cherry and Kody.
Unfortunalely Tammi and Phoebe are starting to grow on me and I really like them, Cherry I am not too sure, shes cute and I had Carmen for far too long and I don't want her to grow on me, I'm hoping next time Ribbot, Kody, Carmen or Cherry asks to leave, I let them, but I'm just not too sure, because I wanna try and have more villagers before my dream villagers and on the other hand I haven't thought who are my dream villagers, not all dream villagers.

I have Bella, Deirdre, Fang, Gayle, Lopez, Puddles, Rudy, Walker, Willow, and Zucker.

Willow and Deirdre are my favs <3

I'm getting kind of sick of having two peppies so I may let Bella move out the next time she asks, especially since I have all but one of the peppy PWPs. I am too attached to Puddles. It's a shame because Bella's house is in the perfect location and I have her landscaping all set up with black roses, mushrooms, and lemon trees and it's been lovely not having to plot reset in a long time.

I'm really fond of the snooty personality so I think if I do let Bella go, I'd like to adopt another snooty. I don't really care for looks of a lot of them though.

I may eventually let Walker move out for another lazy since I've already had him in 2 other towns. Maybe.

My current villager lineup is: Apple, Gala, Bones, Stinky, Antonio, Merengue, Chow, Willow, Olivia, and Phil.

Antonio is moving out really soon and I'm trying to get rid of Stinky, Chow, and Willow. :)

I currently have Lucky, Butch, Purrl, Bob, Rudy, Bonbon, Kid Cat, Cally, and Pietro.
I plan to get rid of Lucky, Butch, Bonbon, Cally, and Pietro because I'm trying to get all cats ~

I've got Diana, Phoebe, Fang, Vivian, Willow, Flora, Daisy, Rory, and Rodeo. I wouldn't mind the latter two wanting a change of scenery sometime soon...

My current villager line-up is: Tangy, Rooney, Eugene, Savannah, Wolfgang, Midge, Sylvia, Quillson, and Whitney.

Tying to move out Quillson, Sylvia, and Savannah due to them being located in bad areas.

I am also trying to kick out Wolfgang; however, I don't really need to kick him out yet. Surprisingly, he actually moved on to an empty space I left for a villager. Wolfgang actually moved into my town without my knowledge and I was lucky enough that he was in an alright kind of spot.

My top priority is to kick out Quillson since it will create more space for plot resetting when I get a new villager.

Julian, Marshal, Stitches, Diana, Roald, Poncho, Rosie, Blanche, and Chevre
I'm desperately trying to move Chevre out because she's in a horrible spot aaagh

I currently have Deirdre, Olaf, Colton, Dora, Antonio, Bunnie, Melba, Static and Kitty. The only ones I really love are Deirdre and Colton though.

My current villager line-up is: Tangy, Rooney, Eugene, Rod, Savannah, Wolfgang, Midge, Sylvia, Quillson, and Whitney.

Still working towards moving out Quillson, Sylvia, and Savannah due to them being located in bad areas.

I am still prioritizing on getting Quillson to leave though. I want more space for plot resetting. :/

Mine are: Flurry, Chrissy, Marshal, Lolly, Merengue, Chief, (planning on selling him here!) Wolf Link, (wanting to move him out to make room for potential Genji!) Diana, and then Lucky! there's a lack of 9th villager in my town because i'm saving it for cookie or fuchsia. <3

Julian, Marshal, Stitches, Diana, Roald, Poncho, Rosie, Blanche, and Chevre
I'm desperately trying to move Chevre out because she's in a horrible spot aaagh

could I have Chevre if you still want her to move? Had her in my old town and its been ages since I saw her.

Back