I recently restarted, so I currently have -
Walt
Celia
Biskit
Hippeux
Tipper
Bunnie
Snake

Waiting to see who else moves in! Currently, I'm keeping Walt & Celia. I'll most likely use amiibos on everyone else.

My current villager line-up: Marshal, Felicity, Tammy, Fang, Zucker, Julian, Croque, Boone, and Merengue.

I am currently working on getting Croque to move out. Planning on placing something over to where he currently lives. Hopefully I will get a Snooty villager after Croque moves out. ^.^

Poppy, Grizzly, Axel, Sparrow, Apple, Cherry, Pietro (although I'm trying to get rid of him), Derwin, and Rodeo (but he'll be leaving in 2 days.)

Currently have Puddles, Caroline, Teddy, Zell, Yuka, Lily, Marina, Amelia, Eugene and Baabara.
I'm holding them all hostage until they give me their pictures. :p

I'm planning for the following.

• Stitches
  • Marshal
  • Phoebe
  • Molly

These are the only ones I'm 100% of getting, not sure about the rest.

Currently Soleil, Butch, Spork, Sprinkle, Mira, Mac, Moose, Eugene and Drake.
Love them all but I would not mind giving away Sprinkle, Moose and Eugene. I really want Cookie, Peanut or Fauna. I lso want a cat villager since I have not had one yet. I also miss Celia because she was my favorite but left when I was inactive in the game for a few days ;-;
My current faves that I do have though are Butch, Soleil and Mira. Though Mira keeps trying to leave :(

Slyvia
Mathilda
Angus
Wolfgang
Sterling
Leonardo
Henry
Eunice
Bluebear
Jakey

7 are Amiibo's and NEVER ping to move.
Now I can't stand the sight of them. :-/

Last edited:
I have Tank, Bonbon, Cole, Willow, Fang, Lolly, Julian, Agnes, Renee, and Sparro.

Not sure that I like the extended move times because it seems like villagers ping less often now too (or maybe that's just me). None of my villagers are even from amiibos, but I'm getting bored of the same villagers for months on end because I get asked maybe once a week and it's never who I want to move.

I have two towns, so I have a total of 20 villagers who I adore.

In Canaan: Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Stitches, Maple, Ankha, Rosie, Julian, Ketchup, and Maddie.

In Diamond: Chelsea, Etoile, Chai, Marty, Toby, Cece, Viche, Felyne, June, and Whitney.

I have Skye, Shep, Fauna, Lolly, Peanut, Diana, Julian, Filbert, Fang & Pashmina. I love them all! Filbert just informed me he wants to move though, so I'll be replacing him with another lazy... probably Beau!

Currently: Grizzly, Bones, Stinky, Annalisa, Freya, Fuchsia, Buck, Shari, Poncho

Shari is moving on the 21st, and Agent S is moving in probably tomorrow or the next day(she was a camper). But I just ordered my Puddles amiibo card to replace her lol! After Shari moves I'll use my Shep amiibo card to move him in.

Last edited:
I have Marshal, Marina, Stitches, Cherry, Cheri, Pietro, Bruce, Peanut, and Friga!

SNaKe: Molly, Elmer, Erik, Diana, Dobie, Shep, Rasher, Zucker, Deli and Static.
Blossom: Coco, Kyle, Kabuki, Octavian, Ankha, Lucky, Drago Phoebe,Tucker and Papi.
Titanic: Beau, Wart jr, Katt, Tabby, Merengue, Savannah, Clay, Sly, Quillson and Winnie.

Villagers are listed in my signature. One upcoming change though, Portia just told me that she's moving out on the 25th. I'm undecided whether to see who turns up in the campground or to just go ahead and scan in a replacement with an amiibo card.

Last edited:
I have Antonio, Coco, Deirdre, Del, Flora, Julia, Julian, Snooty, Tucker and Zucker.

I don't plan on having any of them move but if they did I have back up villagers. c:

Diana, Merengue, Marina, Agnes, Bob, Felicity, Rasher, Kid Cat, Julian and Mira. Bill is my favorite Jock but he moved out so I replaced him with Kid Cat. Ideally, I'd have him but I don't want to cycle.

I have Apple, Groucho, Savannah, Rory, Walker, Agnes, Kitty, Henry, Bam and Camofrog.

Groucho is moving out on May 19th.

Mine are: Sylvana, Marshal, Beau, Stitches, Goldie, Rosie, Vivian, Nana, Fauna & Stella!

Gonna switch out someone for Wolfgang soon bc he's bae XD

My last current villager line-up for Filgaia are: Marshal, Felicity, Tammy, Fang, Zucker, Greta, Croque, Boone, and Merengue.

My current villager line-up of my new town (Aeternia) are: Rosie, Midge, Bob, Sylvia, Friga, Quillson, Whitney, Stinky, and Nibbles.

Last edited:
Back