• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your current villager line-up

In my main town, I have Kabuki, Apple, Ruby, Merengue, Drago, Greta, Genji, Phoebe, Lobo, and Marshal. Though I will get rid of Ruby, Apple, and Greta. :)

Last edited:
My current villager line up in order of their ID in the game's data in my New Leaf town is:

1: Bob
2: Tangy
3: Chief
4: Rosie
5: Mitzi
6: Alfonso
7: Whitney
8: Margie
9: Rudy
10: Punchy

I don't plan on changing it in the future as of now.

Last edited:
I started about two days ago, so I still have all my starting villagers! Goldie, Jay, Lucky, Avery, Patty, and I got O'Hare today.

I have Mitzi Felicity Elmer Elvis pecan Rudy Eugene chadder Whitney and static. Over all I'm happy with it though I'm not a big fan of static chadder and Elmer

1st town, Atsukito: Marina, Octavian, Sylvana, Vivian, Stitches, Goldie, Beau, Fauna, Marshal, & Roald

2nd town, Pineleaf: Bangle, Peanut, Cole, Bonbon, Wolfgang, Fang, Skye, Sly, Tutu, & Goldie

I got Goldie in both towns lol 1st town, I scanned her, second town I didn't lol it's kinda funny. But I love all of my villagers in both towns <3

Filbert, Velma, Fauna, Kody, Marshal, Nana, Marina, Stitches, and Felicity! I voided out Victoria recently, so an empty space for a new villager soon!

I have Butch, Alfonso, Merengue, Carmen, Ribbot, Pheobe, Tammi, Cherry and Kody.
Unfortunalely Tammi and Phoebe are starting to grow on me and I really like them, Cherry I am not too sure, shes cute and I had Carmen for far too long and I don't want her to grow on me, I'm hoping next time Ribbot, Kody, Carmen or Cherry asks to leave, I let them, but I'm just not too sure, because I wanna try and have more villagers before my dream villagers and on the other hand I haven't thought who are my dream villagers, not all dream villagers.

I have Bella, Deirdre, Fang, Gayle, Lopez, Puddles, Rudy, Walker, Willow, and Zucker.

Willow and Deirdre are my favs <3

I'm getting kind of sick of having two peppies so I may let Bella move out the next time she asks, especially since I have all but one of the peppy PWPs. I am too attached to Puddles. It's a shame because Bella's house is in the perfect location and I have her landscaping all set up with black roses, mushrooms, and lemon trees and it's been lovely not having to plot reset in a long time.

I'm really fond of the snooty personality so I think if I do let Bella go, I'd like to adopt another snooty. I don't really care for looks of a lot of them though.

I may eventually let Walker move out for another lazy since I've already had him in 2 other towns. Maybe.

My current villager lineup is: Apple, Gala, Bones, Stinky, Antonio, Merengue, Chow, Willow, Olivia, and Phil.

Antonio is moving out really soon and I'm trying to get rid of Stinky, Chow, and Willow. :)

I currently have Lucky, Butch, Purrl, Bob, Rudy, Bonbon, Kid Cat, Cally, and Pietro.
I plan to get rid of Lucky, Butch, Bonbon, Cally, and Pietro because I'm trying to get all cats ~

I've got Diana, Phoebe, Fang, Vivian, Willow, Flora, Daisy, Rory, and Rodeo. I wouldn't mind the latter two wanting a change of scenery sometime soon...

My current villager line-up is: Tangy, Rooney, Eugene, Savannah, Wolfgang, Midge, Sylvia, Quillson, and Whitney.

Tying to move out Quillson, Sylvia, and Savannah due to them being located in bad areas.

I am also trying to kick out Wolfgang; however, I don't really need to kick him out yet. Surprisingly, he actually moved on to an empty space I left for a villager. Wolfgang actually moved into my town without my knowledge and I was lucky enough that he was in an alright kind of spot.

My top priority is to kick out Quillson since it will create more space for plot resetting when I get a new villager.

Tia, Pompom, Poncho, Flo, Yuka, Blaire, Groucho, Cookie, Poppy, and Ava. I'm planning on getting more male villagers.

Julian, Marshal, Stitches, Diana, Roald, Poncho, Rosie, Blanche, and Chevre
I'm desperately trying to move Chevre out because she's in a horrible spot aaagh

I currently have Deirdre, Olaf, Colton, Dora, Antonio, Bunnie, Melba, Static and Kitty. The only ones I really love are Deirdre and Colton though.

My current villager line-up is: Tangy, Rooney, Eugene, Rod, Savannah, Wolfgang, Midge, Sylvia, Quillson, and Whitney.

Still working towards moving out Quillson, Sylvia, and Savannah due to them being located in bad areas.

I am still prioritizing on getting Quillson to leave though. I want more space for plot resetting. :/

Mine are: Flurry, Chrissy, Marshal, Lolly, Merengue, Chief, (planning on selling him here!) Wolf Link, (wanting to move him out to make room for potential Genji!) Diana, and then Lucky! there's a lack of 9th villager in my town because i'm saving it for cookie or fuchsia. <3

Julian, Marshal, Stitches, Diana, Roald, Poncho, Rosie, Blanche, and Chevre
I'm desperately trying to move Chevre out because she's in a horrible spot aaagh

could I have Chevre if you still want her to move? Had her in my old town and its been ages since I saw her.

Back