• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your current villager line-up

Mine is: Bunnie, Lolly, Poppy, Marshal, Cherry, Sylvana, Mint, Pekoe and Fauna.

I'm not sure who to make my 10th villager yet.

Hugh <3, Amelia, though she is moving soon, Rhonda (hope she moves), Apple, Ketchup, Carmen, Gladys, Moose, Whitney, and Chow:D

here's mine from favorite to least favorite

Chrissy, Stitches, Skye, Mint, Ruby, Whitney, Dizzy, Tiffany, Vivian.

My current villager line-up: Marshal, Felicity, Tammy, Fang, Zucker, Julian, Croque, Anchovy, Jitters, and Beardo.

I do plan to have some of my villagers move out in place of my dreamies. Just currently busy sorting through items that I've scattered around my town. Yeah... I kind of have too much junk. xD

In my second town of Valley I have Cece, Bam, Chevre, Murphy, Muffy, Bangle, Lucky, Ankha, Flurry and Marshal.

I normally don't like hamsters but I needed a change in line up and never had Flurry before. Why does she have Hypno KK playing in her house!?!

Too many villagers to name lol, I'm getting lazy to type them all in.

Mineola: Ankha, Kabuki, Olivia, Rosie, Felicity, Tangy, Lolly, Punchy, Moe, and Kid Cat. All permanent villagers

Chococat: Cherry, Lucky, Diana, Skye, Merengue, Wolfgang, Jay, Chief, and Bonbon. My town is still a work in progress so my villagers aren't final, except for Lucky, Cherry, Chief and maybe Wolfgang

I've got... Rod, Molly, Hazel, Bluebear, Felyne, Boomer, Merengue, Gonzo, Marshal, and Blanche.
I think I'm going to replace either Boomer or Marshal with Shep, though.

Tinytree: Chief, Stinky, Opal, Nana, O'Hare, Tangy, Freckles, Pudge, Hazel, and Beau.
They are all foreverhomed but I've been considering replacing Nana and Beau.. But some part of me can't get myself to haha.

Kiri: Pecan, Static, Cally, Pango, Coco, Alfsono, Buck, Julian, Renee, and Tammy.
It's a fairly new town so I'm going to let villagers move in and out. I want to keep the squirrels and Buck but I'm ok with the rest leaving.

Wolf Link, Drago, Goose, Epona, Bianca, Hans, Ankha, Medli, Ganon, & Phoebe

First town: same old, same old.
Second town: Vivian, Stella, June, Ellie, Epona, Wolf Link, Julia, Dobie, Maddie and Felyne.
I change one or two villagers when I get tired of them lol

Beau, Butch, Flurry, Kabuki, Kiki, Lucky, Portia, Shep, Stitches and Whitney.

I like all of them but I should probably swap out Flurry, Portia and Stitches to add a peppy, uchi and jock character.

Currently:
- Marshal
- Bob
- Tiffany
- Bill
- Tangy
- Marcel
- Gladys
- Merengue

I think I'll spend next week actually scanning in the Amiibo cards for my dreamies. I'm only three villagers off from having all dreamies.

Right now in Hibiscus I have: Kody, Nibbles, Naomi, Hamphrey, Marcie, Kidd, Papi, Ursala and Slyvana. Soon to be Genji but i'm still plotting him. Although I plan to get rid of Kody, Nibbles, Naomi (even though she's grown on me quite a bit), Hamphrey and Marcie.

Mine is: Flurry*, Leonardo*, Butch, Julia, Egbert*, Rene?*, Zucker*, Olaf, Whitney*

* = moving out

My current villagers are:

-Punchy
-Peaches
-Stella
-Diana
-Fang
-Bunnie
-Elvis
-Daisy
-Epona

New Leaf - fang, pashmina, margie, wendy, monique, tia, penelope, eugene, barold. i also have kevin but he's finally leaving on the 20th!

City Folk- stitches, francine, kiki, felicity, mac, bud, eloise, pompom and i got my new neighbor today, monty. i'm not very happy with him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww i love mint! he's adorable and my bday twin :blush:

Back