• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Your current villager line-up

My old town got corrupted so I recently started over. The villagers I have right now are Static, Lucha, Lyman, Pekoe, Apple, Robin, Viche, Apollo, and Simon.

Since my last post, Groucho moved out and Aurora moved in.

Current Villagers: Apple, Savannah, Rory, Walker, Agnes, Kitty, Henry, Bam, and Aurora.

Apple, Savannah, Rory, and Walker are from my origanal 5. Camofrog is from Streetpass. Aurora is from the campsite.

Applewin
01. Stitches
02. Jambette
03. Phoebe
04. Scoot
05. Twiggy
06. Tia
07. Hamlet
08. Rosie
09. Julian
10. Kidd​

ACNLpics
01. Apollo
02. Diana
03. Biskit
04. Marina
05. Kevin
06. Peanut
07. Eugene
08. Katt
09. Fang
10. Merengue​

Foster
01. Octavian
02. Rodney
03. Blanche
04. Whitney
05. *Bones (Dream Address, needing to be updated, still includes Filbert)
06. Sprinkle
07. Muffy
08. Ribbot
09. Zell
10. Molly​

My current villager line-up is: Stinky, Beau, Friga, Rosie, Eugene, Midge, Sylvia, Quillson, and Whitney.

Right now I am currently trying to move out Quillson, Sylvia, Beau, Friga, and Stinky due to them being located in bad areas.

my villagers are ankha, aurora, chrissy, elvis, freckles, freya, katt, keaton, mathilda and shari

although i'm hoping to get rid of elvis, freckles, keaton and shari in the near future...

I honestly don't really like any of my villagers except maybe Midge and Scoot. I'm a bit unlucky with my villagers when I think about which villagers I'd rather want.
My lineup is: Roscoe, Carmen, Scoot, Midge, Angus, Bones, Purrl, Lucha and Klaus.

At the moment... My current villager line-up is: Stinky, Beau, Tangy, Rooney, Eugene, Midge, Sylvia, Quillson, and Whitney.

Right now I am currently trying to move out Quillson, Sylvia, Beau, and Stinky due to them being located in bad areas.

Though... I am currently aiming to get Stinky to move out since if he moves out then I will have more space for plot resetting when I get a new villager.

Last edited:
I've got Bonbon, O'Hare, Chadder, Bluebear, Bob, Wart Jr., Huck, Octavian, Lucky, and Jacques.

Hovilla: Fuschia, Flurry, Rooney, Yuka, Nate, Flip, Kidd, Opal, Bianca, and Bruce

Hiatus: Diana, Fauna, Zell, Pashmina, Frita, Rodeo, Pietro, Cheri, Poppy, and Beau

Tranzee: Fang, Lobo, Drake, Mott, Gladys, Tiffany, Olaf, Deidre, and Paula

Tardisia: Lolly, Rosie, Ankha, Tangy, Kabuki, Olivia, Punchy, Sterling, and Whitney

Iwakuni: Pekoe, Papi, Marshal, Apple, Fauna, Tammy, Hopper, Ken, and Moose

Kawa: Wolfgang, Rowan, Monty, Rodeo, Nibbles, Alice, Rodney, Katt, and Blaire

Nowhere: Tangy, Frobert, Chief, Lobo, Charlise, Soleil, Caroline, Punchy, and Bree

Hachi: Maple, Drago, Hamphrey, Soleil, Renee, Marshal, Cally, Stinky, and Merry

daisy, fauna, bluebear, beau, erik, butch, agnes, fang, marshal, wolfgang

Kaigan: Marina, Marshal, Cookie, Anhka, Beau, Meringue, Bam, Peewee, Phoebe, and Maple!

I'm hoping to move in Stitches, Etoile, Chelsea, and Chai in the future! and move Peewee, Phoebe, Bam, and Anhka out

My current villagers are:

Celia
Bill
Pate
Jacob
Ganon
Ketchup
W Link
Papi
Deirdre
Kyle

currently i have: ankha, aurora, chrissy, coco, freya, katt, keaton, lucky, marshal and shari

aurora is about to move out and i'm trying to get rid of keaton and shari as well.

My current villager lineup is: Cookie, Skye, Filbert, Marshal, Ankha, Deli, Curly, Curt, and Rudy :)
My dream villager lineup would be: Cookie, Skye, Filbert, Marshal, Ankha, Zell, Bruce, Pashmina, Francine, and Rudy :D

Lytestream (Started up Yesterday): Kody, Annalise, Gaston, Anicotti, Dizzy, with Olaf's plot set down today so he'll be moving in tomorrow.

Fiore: Caroline, Pancetti, Biskit(Moving soon.), Vic, Felicity, Cousteau, Sylvia, Shep, and Becky.

Bunifrey: Chrissy, Francine, Ruby, Cole, Genji, Coco, Gaston, O'Hare, Mira, and Bunnie
Oeilvert: Phoebe, Rodney, Soleil, Flurry, Apple, Twiggy, Graham, Hamphrey, Hamlet, and Clay
Nibel: Plucky, Snake, Dobie, Yuka, Vich?, Sylvana, Dotty, Hopkins, Cece, and Toby.
Gilead: W. Link, Epona, Medli, Ketchup, Shep, Felyne, Ganon, Agnes, Vivian, and Inkwell

And yes, these are all perma-villagers. I may replace Inkwell with another jock, though.

Back