• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Remember Harvest Moon: A / Another Wonderful Life?

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
This is by far my favorite harvest moon game!

I only played the DS one, I think it scared me so I gave it away (idk honestly dont even ask XD)

lmao, scared you? why? XD

I cant remember to be honest. Do animals die in it? If so thats why XD

Chickens can die of old age in (More) Friends of Mineral Town.

Yes. I do remember those games. ^.^ They were quite enjoyable to play. I still have those games in my possession and they still work.

I loved both of those! Friends of Mineral Town was a close second to me. I just loved that it was portable.

Honestly hoping Natsume remakes A/nother Wonderful Life for 3DS. I'd play the heck out of that!

I cant remember to be honest. Do animals die in it? If so thats why XD

In some, yeah. They can die from getting old or in reallt bad weather. Also, in some games the old lady of the village dies of old age. I can understand how it could be a bit sad.

They can die from old age/getting sick/starvation.

Uh, yes! Another Wonderful Life is still one of my favorite video games to this day! And the fact that I still love this game despite what I personally thought were a poor set of bachelors, I think is a testament to the quality of the game.

Uh, yes! Another Wonderful Life is still one of my favorite video games to this day! And the fact that I still love this game despite what I personally thought were a poor set of bachelors, I think is a testament to the quality of the game.

I agree the bachelors weren't all that great, lmao. XD

This is also my favorite Harvest Moon game

That was the first of the Harvest Moon game that I played, it got me hooked on the series. It's one of my favorites and I always find myself going back to it.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness I love that game the one on the game cube I still play all the time I know it sounds strange but it makes me really sad thinking about it it's just so nostalgic for me

I still own both. Love them but Hm64 is my favorite.

I only played one of the Harvest Moon games and I was confused by it. How are you supposed to feed your character before you harvest anything? I only found random plants he could eat and he was always getting dizzy. Then I kind of stopped playing.

I only played one of the Harvest Moon games and I was confused by it. How are you supposed to feed your character before you harvest anything? I only found random plants he could eat and he was always getting dizzy. Then I kind of stopped playing.

Unfortunately when you start out that is all there is, but one you start growing crops you can use your kitchen to make food.

I loved it on gamecube, I remember the day I bought it the store assistant told me his cow died after 3 days of not feeding it, we laughed and I went home and tested the theory, haha! I loved that game. I'd play it for hours and days, I still play it now to this day. It inspired me to become a game developer.

Harvest Moon a wonderful life. Totally made some of my best days, even though it was SO underdeveloped, I still enjoyed the features that it had until stardew came over and wiped the floor with it.

Back