• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your favourite cartoon movie soundtracks?

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
I absolutely love a good cartoon movie with amazing music. My favourites are Hunchback of Notre Dame, Prince of Egypt, Pocahontas, Mulan, and probably lots more, but those are the most outstanding to me. :)

What are yours? It has to be an animated movie, not live-action, and it has to be a movie where the characters actually sing, not just background music.

anastasia! perhaps my most favorite non-disney movie of all time, i really love the musical numbers throughout the film :) i also really adore alice in wonderland, hercules, and aladdin!

How to Train Your Dragon, the Incredibles, Monsters University, Ratatouille (definitely), wreck-it-ralph (lol), frozen, MOANA, the list goes onnn..

I don't really have a favorite honestly, but songs such as Hellfire and I'll Make a Man Out of You are always great.

I do know what's my least favorite though.

Frozen. The entire soundtrack of that movie. That movie in general I can't stand..

Last edited:
Hmmmm. A lot of Disney movies have awesome soundtracks. I'd have to go with The Little Mermaid.

anastasia! perhaps my most favorite non-disney movie of all time, i really love the musical numbers throughout the film :) i also really adore alice in wonderland, hercules, and aladdin!

Oh my gosh, how could I forget about Hercules and Anastasia! Those are fantastic! :)

love mulan's!!
a goofy movie has some really great songs in it
so does the nightmare before christmas
i never realized how hard it is to think of some animated musicals that aren't disney

how-to-tell-if-a-song-is-good-is-it-2805612.jpg

Last edited:
MOANA! (Not sure if animated counts as a cartoon.) I love all the songs and I find myself singing them often. My boyfriend even really liked it and sings "Shiny" a lot. =D I hope to get the soundtrack for my birthday so I can listen to it in the car and stuff ALL THE TIME

I don't really have a favorite honestly, but songs such as Hellfire and I'll Make a Man Out of You are always great.

I do know what's my least favorite though.

Frozen. The entire soundtrack of that movie. That movie in general I can't stand..

Yup... just... yup. The Lion King is my favorite though I think!

Last edited:
All Disney movies have really good soundtracks but I really like the one from Ponyo where they play the song at the end in the credits:)

Oh, wait, movie! I typically don't like disney films (I lost all respect after they made frozen)
I've been watching Sing a lot even though I don't care for pop music.
Prince of egypt has a great soundtrack, so does bolt and mulan.
The peanuts movie.

Nightmare Before Christmas, Moana (love the Polynesian songs the best), My Neighbor Totoro & Song of the Sea

The Lion King, Tarzan, Anastasia, and hmm... can't think of any more but those are the first that come to mind!

Back