Your favourite cartoon movie soundtracks?

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Nature Nuts 🐿️
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
I absolutely love a good cartoon movie with amazing music. My favourites are Hunchback of Notre Dame, Prince of Egypt, Pocahontas, Mulan, and probably lots more, but those are the most outstanding to me. :)

What are yours? It has to be an animated movie, not live-action, and it has to be a movie where the characters actually sing, not just background music.

anastasia! perhaps my most favorite non-disney movie of all time, i really love the musical numbers throughout the film :) i also really adore alice in wonderland, hercules, and aladdin!

How to Train Your Dragon, the Incredibles, Monsters University, Ratatouille (definitely), wreck-it-ralph (lol), frozen, MOANA, the list goes onnn..

I don't really have a favorite honestly, but songs such as Hellfire and I'll Make a Man Out of You are always great.

I do know what's my least favorite though.

Frozen. The entire soundtrack of that movie. That movie in general I can't stand..

Last edited:
Hmmmm. A lot of Disney movies have awesome soundtracks. I'd have to go with The Little Mermaid.

anastasia! perhaps my most favorite non-disney movie of all time, i really love the musical numbers throughout the film :) i also really adore alice in wonderland, hercules, and aladdin!

Oh my gosh, how could I forget about Hercules and Anastasia! Those are fantastic! :)

love mulan's!!
a goofy movie has some really great songs in it
so does the nightmare before christmas
i never realized how hard it is to think of some animated musicals that aren't disney

how-to-tell-if-a-song-is-good-is-it-2805612.jpg

Last edited:
MOANA! (Not sure if animated counts as a cartoon.) I love all the songs and I find myself singing them often. My boyfriend even really liked it and sings "Shiny" a lot. =D I hope to get the soundtrack for my birthday so I can listen to it in the car and stuff ALL THE TIME

I don't really have a favorite honestly, but songs such as Hellfire and I'll Make a Man Out of You are always great.

I do know what's my least favorite though.

Frozen. The entire soundtrack of that movie. That movie in general I can't stand..

Yup... just... yup. The Lion King is my favorite though I think!

Last edited:
All Disney movies have really good soundtracks but I really like the one from Ponyo where they play the song at the end in the credits:)

Oh, wait, movie! I typically don't like disney films (I lost all respect after they made frozen)
I've been watching Sing a lot even though I don't care for pop music.
Prince of egypt has a great soundtrack, so does bolt and mulan.
The peanuts movie.

Nightmare Before Christmas, Moana (love the Polynesian songs the best), My Neighbor Totoro & Song of the Sea

The Lion King, Tarzan, Anastasia, and hmm... can't think of any more but those are the first that come to mind!

Back