• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

celebrity crush

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
lets admit it, we all have at least one celebrity crush at one point of our life. I kinda have a crush on Brandon Flynn. Yknow, the actor who played Justin Foley on Thirteen Reasons Why.

Dylan Sprouse is my favourite. ^^ I like Emma Stone too. ~

Dylan O'brien, Holland Roden, Robert Downey Jr, and Tom Hiddleston!

Last edited:
David Tennant and Michael Landon. Can't decide which one I like more, but only one of them is alive, so I guess it's an obvious choice.

TOO MANY.

Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Pine...there are many more but I'm drawing a blank rn and he length of my list is embarrassing.

mine is kevin smith he is just so adorable that i have tunnel vision and can't see his jorts
also ryan reynolds and rob mcelhenney

My crushes don't usually last long, like 2 weeks or until I see another cutie. The last ones were Yang Yang star and Haruma Miura... I could also add the unforgettable River Phoenix.

Last edited:
Emma Watson. No contest. She is by far the yummiest celebrity I can think of.

I've never had a celebrity crush after childhood, which was like... the 90s and early 2000s. My only 2 celebrity crushes were Billie Joe Armstrong (key word is 90s, he's like 50 now) and Eminem. That might make me sound like a crappy person? Idk.

Last edited:
The Rock tbh I'm in love

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Angelina Jolie how could I forget

Back