• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

celebrity crush

I just found a new one!

Pamela Adlon. She is soooo pretty and her voice is really attractive. I started watching Californication with my bf and she plays Marcy. Oh man, my heart flutters when she's in a scene.

Vine/Internet celebrity Thomas Sanders is one of my faves! <3 His good looks and fun personality make him so much attractive c: (and the fact that he isn't afraid to tackle gender-related issues and others is a plus for me! <3)

I don't even have to answer. Just look at my profile picture. :p (If you don't know who he is, Will Roland from Dear Evan Hansen)

Holy crap, so many, but I'll limit myself for right now.

Male: Dylan O'Brien, Kit Harington, Joe Manganiello, Evan Peters, John Boyega, G-Dragon, Ross Butler
Female: Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johansson, Blake Lively, Juno Temple, Deborah Ann Woll, Wunmi Mosaku, Holland Roden

Last edited:
Bruno Mars. I'm such a sap for all his multi-talent-ness and the fact thats he's super sauvey. (is that a word? haha)

Michael Buble has the voice of a shiny gold angel. Oh my god. He could make ANY song sound flawless!

I feel like I'm going to get some negative feed back but Milo Yiannopoulos and Lauren Southern. I don't usually like celebrities but these two are just something else.

Janelle Monae. I'm totally in love.

Back