celebrity crush

I just found a new one!

Pamela Adlon. She is soooo pretty and her voice is really attractive. I started watching Californication with my bf and she plays Marcy. Oh man, my heart flutters when she's in a scene.

Vine/Internet celebrity Thomas Sanders is one of my faves! <3 His good looks and fun personality make him so much attractive c: (and the fact that he isn't afraid to tackle gender-related issues and others is a plus for me! <3)

I don't even have to answer. Just look at my profile picture. :p (If you don't know who he is, Will Roland from Dear Evan Hansen)

Holy crap, so many, but I'll limit myself for right now.

Male: Dylan O'Brien, Kit Harington, Joe Manganiello, Evan Peters, John Boyega, G-Dragon, Ross Butler
Female: Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johansson, Blake Lively, Juno Temple, Deborah Ann Woll, Wunmi Mosaku, Holland Roden

Last edited:
Bruno Mars. I'm such a sap for all his multi-talent-ness and the fact thats he's super sauvey. (is that a word? haha)

Michael Buble has the voice of a shiny gold angel. Oh my god. He could make ANY song sound flawless!

I feel like I'm going to get some negative feed back but Milo Yiannopoulos and Lauren Southern. I don't usually like celebrities but these two are just something else.

Back