• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thoughts on Lionel

mairekd

Bells
So Lionel just moved into my town. I'd never even heard of him before hand and I was disappointed when I figured out who he was. However his house is like perfectly inline with my other favorite villagers houses and I kinda like his grandfather appearance.

Last edited:
He based on general military
I love him
He my favorite lion <3
He idea is great and house it's so gorgeous

Hmmm I'll have to poke around his house I haven't had the chance yet! Thanks for your input :)

I had Lionel for a short while.He moved into my cycling town from someone's void and was completely original.I felt bad that he was voided because I liked him and thought he was a good villager(I didn't have any room in my regular town at the time otherwise I probably would have kept him).I did find a good home for him.Like Zebra Queen said his house is very nice and I tend to like villagers with facial hair(I have Gaston,Chops and Beardo).

He is one of my closest friends in one of my towns.

He was a random move-in but now he's one of my most favorite snugs.

He sends me letters with presents all the time. I adore his house. Very gentlemanly :)----

------
Keeping the typo. Snugs Rule! Lol :)

Last edited:
I knew Lionel from the lion town. But if you think he looks like a grandfather, you don't know Dobie! Dobie is an adorable old wolf villager, at least he looks like that!
But good luck with Lionel.

Back