• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Daisy

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
Daisy's so sweet! So it's almost Toy Day in my town (don't ask :3 ) and Daisy has asked Jingle for the sweetest things ever. Food. I know what you're thinking, but she's asking for food, to give to others! Just decided to share this because why not? :3

Aww, that's really sweet! Gotta love Daisy! She's such a sweetheart. :blush:

Awww Daisy's so sweet! I love her. I have her in my town currently. She's too adorable c:

Daisy is the best! I even have her picture is in my house! I don't really want her to move to my town, though. She's gonna be the only villager I'll talk to and I don't want to make the other villagers sad.

I used to have Daisy in my town before I reset. I loved her so much ;__; I currently have Goldie in my town, but I keep referring to her as Daisy by mistake :(

I love Daisy!! She is such a little cinnamon roll! :3 I'm gonna have her in my second town. She is an angel!

Back