Giveaway 1k TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Thanks for the giveaway!! :D

I really like these forums and Animal Crossing because of the large amount of nice people. This community is the friendliest there is and it makes me so happy!

Ty for the giveaway. My fav thing is house decorating and getting all my dreamies.

I love animal crossing for so many reasons. How peaceful and relaxing it is, how cute and sweet, and just how addicting it is!

I love tbt because of how friendly, generous, and kind most people are here! It's great for trading, or just to chat. :)

I love the people here. Forums and online communities in general are mainly focused on gaming and the aspect of trading and discussing video-game related topics but i bet no other community would compare to ours, we have a great mix of serious topics, fun and we're all family. I feel like i could have a deep conversation with half of the members here because the feeling of brotherhood/sisterhood is very strong.

i love the music in acnl, along with how it changes depending on the time of day

Everyone here is super nice and friendly. They're always willing to help out if you need something. As for AC, everything except Mr. Resetti and grass erosion.

For me the reason I like this site is cause the only person I could ever play AC (WW) with was my cousin and she hardly visited so I love being able to make up for that lack of visiting people etc by interacting with people on this site and being able to help people out and having people to go to if I need something for an initiative or if I just want to make some new friends and visit people.
As for the game itself, the music is calming, especially the music later on at night, but it's definitely a way for me to just relax and zone out, help out my villagers and just have conversations with them, especially Walker, he's my favourite cause he always asks me about food and sleep.

I like a lot of things about the forums, but mostly the atmosphere and the people here :) Everyone is so nice and generous! I mainly like the Museum and Re-Tail. I got so many items from generous people I was dying to get like the Fueki and Sanrio set ( and some welcome amiibo items that I didn't have the amiibo cards for etc ) I also got all of my dreamies thanks to the Villager Trading Plaza. You can also find really nice people to play the game with! The Bell Tree forums feels like a home to me, really :) I absolutely love it here!

Animal Crossing in general is like an escape for me. An escape to a creative world :) Animal crossing helped me a lot with my depression and anxiety and stress from school. Everytime I get on it's like a weight is lifted and I stepped into a whole new world! Animal crossing is a huge part of my life and I wouldn't be who I am today without it! I even have a lot of animal crossing merch too! Lol

You're also very kind for doing this giveaway! Thanks <3 Congrats on 3 years!

Last edited:
I love that Animal Crossing has allowed me to escape reality for a few hours everyday as I simply relax. With so much stress in life, it's nice to find some time to just walk around a peaceful town, chatting up storms with various animals and designing the perfect town. For this community itself, I love how friendly and kind each and every member is! Thank you so much for the giveaway! :)

togepi-1.jpg

Last edited:
I love that Animal Crossing has allowed me to escape reality for a few hours everyday as I simply relax. With so much stress in life, it's nice to find some time to just walk around a peaceful town, chatting up storms with various animals and designing the perfect town. For this community itself, I love how friendly and kind each and every member is! Thank you so much for the giveaway! :)

I love your reply! <3

thank you for the giveaway! I really enjoy the relaxation of animal crossing and the many different types of goals there are in the game that you can achieve at your own pace. similarly, I enjoy completing my own goals here on the forums =)

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favourite thing about ACNL is designing your town. I love placing PWPs, paths, flowers, and selecting villagers, etc..

wow! it is very sweet of you make such a generous giveaway!

I love playing animal crossing because I find it very relaxing and fun to play/visit with friends! I also enjoy the landscaping.

I'm still very new to this forum, but I love it already! so many sweet, friendly people have helped get dreamies, collectibles and furniture sets and I've only been here for around for a day or two day!

thank you for this giveaway!

i like how sweet and communicative people here on this forum. i also like being able to collect stuff ingame and being able to decorate your house and the deer villagers c:

I like how i can get shiny Pokemon off this forum honestly. Its It's helping me get back all I lost.

thanks for the giveaway and congrats on your three year anniversary! :) i love coming here to chat and just browsing the forums in general honestly, i have bad anxiety but there's something about this site that's just overall extremely pleasant and fun to spend time on :lemon:

Thanks for giveaway~
About the forums, I like how nice and helpful everyone is c:
and about ACNL, the game is just soooo cute. I love the dress up and design aspect as well as adorable villagers *Q*

Thanks for doing this!

I love trading on the forums whether it be for animal crossing or pokemon. And I love home decorating the most in-game. :)

Acnl: I love the characters they're so cute, I love decorating and building the town from the ground up and being mayor (love my town by the way)
Forum:I like the set up and all the people on here who are always willing to help

I love animals,mostly cats but all animals! And when I found animal crossing obvs I fell in love ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back