Giveaway 1k TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite part of ACNL is landscaping and I hope they expand upon it further in future AC games :)

I enjoy landscaping, and decorating. I also kind of like collecting all the rare items and earning a lot of bells. :)
Favorite thing about the community would be how nice everyone is to each other.

Thanks for doing this!

I love how the forum has so many things to do ( the basement, brewsters, acnl, gamers lounge).
I love interior design, qr design,and town design in acnl :)

Good luck to everyonr

My favorite part of the forum is getting to see people's towns and helping each other achieve a common goal: completing our towns. As for the forum, I enjoy the collectibles and events. They've been pretty fun and interesting and helps connect the community together. I also am fond of seeing people's art on here and how others improve. There's a really nice feeling you get when buying art of your characters and seeing them happen.

Thank you for doing this, it's really generous! Good luck to everyone! :)

I LOVE LANDSCAPING! I think it is so much fun in animal crossing, it brought me so much joy. I also love designing rooms. I like Bell Tree Forums because I am able to trade and buy flower and items from other people that I would not be able to get on my own!

My favorite part about the forum are the collectibles. I especially like the fair ones, they are my favorite.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I love how friendly the villagers are in ACNL, and when they bring up memories and compliment the player or whatever it feels like they are really friends sometimes which is a magical feeling for a video game to create :)

Hey guys, sorry it took me so long but I had a busy day yesterday!
I'll pick a winner in a moment, I'll just read all your comments first :)

I'm glad so many people participated, it makes me want to host more giveaways!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaaaand......... 31! That's pandapples (what a cute name)!
Hope you enjoy the TBT!

Thanks for participating everyone, see you around! n_n/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back