• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need furniture suggestions!

made08

Rezzz Rep of Sunshine 😎🌞
Bells
Switch
3703-5164-8227
Tasty Cake
So in my second town I'm doing a fairy tale theme and I made 3 characters with one being pink themed, one blue themed, and one yellow themed. So I need some furniture set suggestions that match those colors! I actually know what I'm doing for the pink house but for the other two I need to fill all 6 rooms. So far I have:
Blue house:
Blue set
Alpine set
Stripe set

Yellow house:
Regal set
Stripe set

Also customization is always an option so let me know if there are any furniture sets that can be customized to be blue or yellow. Thanks :)

Pink- Rococo set the gothic set
Marshmallow stool

Yellow- Rococo set
Sunflowers
Sunflower painting idk the name
Lemons bananas in a bowl

Blue- Marshmallow stool

Ooh there's a yellow rococo set?? Neat! I already have the pink one for my pink house but I'll have to get yellow too ^_^ thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also what did you mean by lemons and bananas in a bowl? You mean like gathering up a basket of fruit and putting it in my house? Or is there a furniture item of that? :eek:

The simple sofa and chair can be refurbished to yellow. The natural bench and chair can also be yellow.They come from Sandy's welcome amiibo card. Isabelle amiibo has the natural lamp. The common chair can also be refurbished to yellow, and would look nice around a kitchen table. Patterns placed on furniture is fun, and makes your room different than anyone elses. Or you could use a shirt with yellow in it, and have Cyrus refurbish it on some furniture for you. Yellow balloons would be cute, too. The Sanrio Pompompurin has a lot of yellow.

Blue:
The Regal Series can be customized to blue. I love it...makes it even more elegant, imo.
The Princess Series is mostly blue and white.
Did you know the Blue Series can be customized with a sapphire (blue ore)? It makes it shiny and sparkly!

This is a link to a list of all the customizable items in ACNL. It tells all the colors that each item can be changed to by Cyrus.
http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/list-of-custom-furniture

Sounds like a fun project!

Yellow Theme:

Cabin series with either the birch or patchy tree and then yellow t-shirts for fabric :)

Regal will look really nice

I have a ranch set in my house for Honey 🍯 my mayor in my yellow orange fall themed town
It's golden yellow :)

Back