What TV series are you on currently?

i'm currently watching rupaul's drag race, supernatural, twin peaks, and black-ish. i'm trying to get into parks & rec, and the office but i keep getting bored it sucks

Last edited:
Riverdale but it's not as good as season 1. I need to get back into watching The Walking Dead. I am waaaayyy behind (still in season 2).

I just started watching Luke Cage on Netflix. All the comments on FB said it was better than Jessica Jones, but I'm not seeing what all the fuss is about. I like JJ better.

I've been watching NCIS for like two weeks now and only took a break to watch a whole anime series today...then back to NCIS loll

I'm working my way through The Office for the third time, haha :p I also like to watch episodes from Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Modern Family as they come out.

Way too many to list, but I'll put down my favorites.

-The Office (again)

-Impractical Jokers (as they come out)

-The Goldbergs (as they come out)

-The Big Bang Theory (as they come out)

-Bull (as they come out)

-Parks and Rec

Last edited:
I'm finally caught up with the Pokemon Sun & Moon anime. If you're on the fence about watching it, go for it! The art is admittedly hard to get used to at first (mainly Ash, everyone else suits the style imo), but the animation is so fluid and smooth. It's an adorable and hilariously fun series. You'll definitely like it if you're looking for Pokemon with differing personalities. Rowlet is my favorite. <3 The trainers are decent, although the most focus is on Ash and Lillie. When the other trainers get focus episodes, it's a treat. Even the filler episodes are a lot of fun and don't feel repetitive like past seasons.

I'd recommend watching the Japanese version with subtitles. (The dub doesn't have the catchy opening and ending songs, and also doesn't include the bonus end scene.)

I am trying to catch up on Gotham. It lost me after season 1. I am one of the biggest Batman nerds and it just screwed with everyone...poor Freeze.

As far as Anime I am almost done with The Ancient Magus Bride...it is soo good!

Still making my way through season two of My Hero Academia. :D

Finally getting around to watching Sherlock and I love it. I knew Benedict Cumberbatch was a good actor already but it blew my expectations out of the water.

I’ve been watching Stranger Things, and I’m really into the Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu, eagerly awaiting season 2, episode 9 on Wednesday. I’ve also been rewatching Chowder, The Misadventures of Flapjack, and Cowboy Bebop.

Love that show to pieces. And that is saying alot. I am a huge fan of both Jeremy Brett and Basil Rathbone as Holmes so to say Sherlock was amazing is saying something really good about that show. Doesn't hurt that Sherlock and Watson are played by good looking guys LOL

Last Man on Earth, which I somehow like and dislike at the same time, but I keep watching.
Riverdale, I just started season 2 with my best friend. She binged it in two days but wanted to rewatch it with me. My mom binged it in one day.
Handmaids tale, been watching it as season 2 comes out. I'm a few episodes behind.
Next, I want to watch Atlanta Season 2.

Back