• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What TV series are you on currently?

My boyfriend and I finally finished FMA Brotherhood (I read the manga though).

We’re still currently on The Punisher. Jon Bernthal’s amazing, haha.

I'm taking a break from binge watching any shows but I just started watching the new season of Shadowhunters so I have to wait for each episode to come out every week. And also waiting on the new season of The 100 to come out next month.

Grey's Anatomy for the 3rd time, MTV's Scream for the 2nd time, and I think I am about to start Requiem.

Making my parents watch my fmab for the first time. They love it, but we’re almost at the end and it makes me kinda sad

Can I say several series? Cause Ive been filling the time of waiting for series I'm watching get more episodes, filling it with another season I'm watching.

I'm watching Supernatural, waiting for more episodes of steven universe, star vs the forces of evil, milo murphy law and the walking dead.

I hear a lot of good things of stranger things, can't wait to try that out :3

I'm watching Law & Order SVU from the beginning for the first time. I've been watching it on TV for about a month now but the eps were all out of order so I finally decided to just start at season 1 ep 1 and go from there. It has 19 seasons which is kind of intimidating lol but I've marathoned 12+ seasons of shows in the span of a few weeks so I don't think it'll take me too long to catch up.

The Almighty Johnsons. Almost finished, though.

This show is my favoritteee omg. Whenever I mention it to someone no one has any idea what I’m talking about and it makes me so sad. I just love Ty and Dawn so much

But on topic, me and my boyfriend are currently near the end of Black Mirror. We’re also watching Riverdale and awaiting the release of season 2 for 13 Reasons Why

This show is my favoritteee omg. Whenever I mention it to someone no one has any idea what I’m talking about and it makes me so sad. I just love Ty and Dawn so much

It's definitely an extremely underrated show. Ty & Dawn are sweet little babes. Anders is my favorite though, oops.

I've been watching reruns of 'Without a Trace'.

That was a decent show.

I'm watching Mushishi Zoku Shou second season right now. Really good. Would definitely recommend the series to anyone.

im still watching the x files, currently im on season 5 but it's taking me ages bc of uni. i want to start drag race though, and i ocasionally watch friends or poirot when i have time to sit down and watch some tv. also uhh its not a tv series but ive been religiously watching escape to the country because a) beautiful houses b) beautiful scenery c) its very relaxing.

A Series of Unfortunate Events season 2. Their running jokes never get old.

Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, The Magicians and I'm excited that Legion is coming back in a few days.

Back