• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What TV series are you on currently?

skam, which the last episode of aired yesterday. i'm only on the start of the last season though.

I'm on Gravity Falls w/ my friend...he's never seen it so I am showing it to him. Currently, we're on episode 5 of season 1.

I just finished Designated Survivor and caught up on Izombie (the last episode of season 3 being next week)

Latest episode of Izombie made me sad tho ripperoni.

I'm watching Psych again and finishing my catch up on Supernatural. I can't wait for Stranger Things to come back so I can watch that one, too.

Brooklyn Nine Nine, season 2. Still binge-watching pfft

I am currently watching Search Party and The Keepers. I would recommend both but The Keepers is definitely MA and very emotionally intense.

Steven Universe. I just wish that the hiatus finishes. I should also really watch OITNB as well, but its too long of a tv series, and with anime i'm waiting for season 2 of attack on titan to come on to netflix so i can binge watch it, and im also rewatching kill la kill

nothing atm, waiting for how to get away with murder to return, lost interest in mr. robot lmao

also is twin peaks any good? seeing a lot of that in this thread

criminal minds, but this is my 5th/6th time watching the whole thing lol. i'm also suuuuper pumped for the new season of bojack horseman that's coming out this summer! that's one of my top faves. both depressing and humorous.

Just finished GLOW and am now about half way through the new season of OITNB. Enjoying it so far, the last two seasons were a bit stale and predictable so this one is a nice shake-up.

Nothing at the moment... just finished Chewing gum. Meh it was ok, I only watched it because my room mate was raving about it but I have mixed feelings.

I'm going to start Black Mirror and Handmaid's Tale next probably.

Samurai Jack. Watched it waaaay back in the day but I wanted a refresher before I moved onto the reboot. It's as awesome as I remember it being.

I'm about a season into Bojack Horseman, I plan on starting Stranger Things pretty soon as well.

Back