What TV series are you on currently?

my hero academia.
a little bit overhyped, but still very good!

Trying to get back into Gotham. Being a hard core Batman fan it kinda makes me mad that the story isn't exactly on point. The last season I watched all the way through was 1 so I have a long way to go.

Also rewatching Sherlock!

It's not to meant to be true to the comics, the show is taking on it's own story. It's a really good show nonetheless. :)

It get's a better from series 1, I can tell you that.

Last edited:
Rewatching Jane the Virgin, but I'm hoping to get back onto some new shows or at least finish some of the ones I stopped binging during Christmas break.

American Horror Story. The first few seasons were so good. I'm currently on Freak Show but haven't been watching it as often because it doesn't interest me as much as the other seasons did sadly! But still a fantastic show : D

It's not to meant to be true to the comics, the show is taking on it's own story. It's a really good show nonetheless. :)

It get's a better from series 1, I can tell you that.

Yes, but new fans won't be able to differentiate the characters' origins in the show from their actual origins in the comics, especially those who do not read or have access to comic books.

Also, I have succumbed and started watch Mischievous Kiss 2. I still kinda hate the main love interest, but he has gotten a lot better since the first season.

For me, I'm only really watching 3 ongoing TV shows. The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, and Better Call Saul. Better Call Saul being my favourite of the three! :)

-Edit-
Oh, it's not currently on the air, but I just recently started watching the US version of the Office on Netflix!

Last edited:
Currently watching The End of the F***ing World. It's good, but buying into the hype might kill it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished Stranger Things and I'm obsessed, as is my entire family. We even hooked my grandfather on it. I can't believe I was so behind the curve on that one.

I'm not watching anything right now, but I just finished Inuyashiki a week or two ago. I'd also like to get around to finishing OITNB.

I'm currently watching season two of The Crown. I'm pretty neutral towards all the characters so I mostly watch it for the plot and historical events. Don't get me wrong, the acting is excellent but I'm not attached to any of the characters. Season one was definitely worth watching. It's a beautiful show.

i'm watching mr. student body president. i'm behind though, and i stopped binging it a bit ago. fun fact: my cousin's in that show :rolleyes:

I'm watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine for a second time! I've also slowly been working through Modern Family as they're being made, so funny!

I’m watching Scum’s Wish, but... I can’t even. I’m not sure if I like it... but I still want to know how it ends :|

Since I quit 'The Walking Dead', I've been watching 'Here and Now'.

I love it!

Back