• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What TV series are you on currently?

Solsidan, lel. But they pretty much air it daily here and we have the first season on DVD

Just started season 3 of Peaky Blinders last night, really enjoying it!

King of the Hill.

Been watching it for 6 years, don't plan on stopping :p

I have been watching J-dramas on Netflix to help me learn Japanese. I recently finished the last season of Good Morning Call, and have moved onto Mischievous Kiss: Love In Tokyo. I am a little disappointed, though, that Mischievous Kiss has a similar dynamic to Good Morning Call. They are both about girls who fall in love with boys outside of their league, who turn out to be absolute jerks to them. I'm still holding out hope that the main character will fall in love with someone else, though, who isn't such a jerk to her.

Supernatural, and Bob's Burgers. I don't have cable, but I have a large list of TV shows waiting to be watching through Netflix and Hulu. I am only on season 2 of Supernatural, and have 1 and a half seasons left to watch for Bob's Burgers.

i am a religious tcap watcher. i know all of the stupid memey sentences from the predators, and lines of chris "handsome" hansen's. (also from the decoys too lol) i watch all of the episodes i can find once a month and i'm doing it again right now.

Just started watching the Asylum season of American Horror Story. My second time trying to get into ahs, lots of people have assured me this is a good one and so far it's not disappointing!

Trying to get back into Gotham. Being a hard core Batman fan it kinda makes me mad that the story isn't exactly on point. The last season I watched all the way through was 1 so I have a long way to go.

Also rewatching Sherlock!

i've only seen it in bits and pieces over the years but i'm finally watching samurai jack all the way through. i just finished a rewatch of futurama as well and after i watch samurai jack i'll probably start brooklyn nine nine

Trying to get back into Gotham. Being a hard core Batman fan it kinda makes me mad that the story isn't exactly on point. The last season I watched all the way through was 1 so I have a long way to go.

Also rewatching Sherlock!

I am a big fan of both of these shows. I like Sherlock better, though. I feel like the first season of Gotham has too many subplots and that makes it very confusing. It also makes me sad that new Batman fans might think the story portrays the actual origins of the comic book characters and of Batman himself.

FORGIVE ME

I have succumbed to the Stranger Things fad and I'm on the last episode of series 2 already
2nd series is definitely better tbh... less of those kids being reALLY annoying

Heaps.
I'm binge watching 8 seasons of River Monsters.

Much respect to Jeremy Wade.

\m/???\m/

Last edited:
Watching: Superstore. Earlier my husband and I binged the only two seasons of Rick and Morty on Hulu.

I'm watching all the seasons of Face off, I love it espically the apocalyptic makeups since I'm a fallout fan

I just watched the first two seasons of Parks and Rec. I had such a hard time watching it tbh; the humor is really bad (I typically love comedies). It doesn't help that the main character's personality is insufferable. People tell me to keep watching but I don't feel attached to any of the characters. Eh, at least I tried it.

Me and my friends just started watching the Stranger things series on Netflix. We're enjoying it a lot, since there's not much else to do in the evenings at the dormitory.

Back