• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What TV series are you on currently?

I'm currently watching quite a few, actually. Once Upon A Time, Supernatural, and The Originals.

For others that are on break, I watch Teen Wolf, Shadowhunters, The Royals, Game of Thrones, and Outlander.

Last edited:
The Outsiders, The Handmaid's Tale (very depressing - do not recommend it to everyone), I think that's it. lol
I used to love Scandal but I guess I lost interest.

Oh, also: The Americans on Hulu/netflix!

Last edited:
I am watching Friends! Yes, I'm one of the few people who didn't actually watch it growing up.

Last edited:
Greys Anatomy, Portlandia, Bates Motel, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, New Girl, and there's another one that I can't remember.

Last thing I binged was Famous in Love and I'm currently keeping up with Jane The Virgin, Pretty Little Liars and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Just finished marathoning The People vs OJ Simpson on netflix yesterday. Think I'll go back to watching Absolutely Fabulous soon

I'm simultaneously slowly watching The Carrie Diaries, Unfortunate Events, and a few others but I've been watching Cycle 12 of America's Next Top Model since last week, an episode a day pretty much, so I'm really just watching that now.

Greys Anatomy, Gotham, Once Upon a Time & Bates Motel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just finished marathoning The People vs OJ Simpson on netflix yesterday. Think I'll go back to watching Absolutely Fabulous soon

Omg! I love Absolutely Fabulous.

Patsy is amazing.

i'm on episode 3 of Game of Thrones haha
gotta watch season 2 of Scream Queens
started Arrow the other day
gotta watch season 4 of Steven Universe at some point

Lately, I've been watching The Crown on Netflix. I'm almost finished with the first season. I have mixed feelings on it so far. It's very well acted, I personally just can't connect to any of the characters and find it hard to sympathize with them.

I have to catch up on The Flash. I'm somewhere at the beginning of season three. First two seasons have been cool so far. I've been hearing S3 is a bit of a mess but I'll just have to see for myself.

I really enjoy watching Jane The Virgin. It's hilariously fun and would recommend it to anyone. I do have very mixed feelings past a certain point on season three but I'd be spoiling things. Nonetheless, almost all of the characters are great even when they're having rough moments.

I recently finished Your Lie in April (very heartbreaking anime but worth watching) & Good Morning Call (a Japanese live action comedy/romance, very cute show). Both shows were charming.

I've tried watching Versailles but I couldn't get past 2 episodes. I'm a huge fan of historical dramas but could not get into this show. It was actually very painful to watch & has a lot of triggers. I don't recommend watching it. If you're looking for a historical drama to watch, go for Reign or The Crown instead. Reign's a hot mess but a good hot mess. Season 3 was the best for me but the first two seasons were a lot of fun to watch.

The big bang theory, Seinfeld, Star Wars clone wars and a new spanish show.

I've just finished rewatching Stranger things (it's my favourite series) and I'm so excited for the second season

I'm currently on Season 2 of Orange is the New Black with my Dad and a few episodes away from the end of 13 Reasons Why with Justin.

Of things currently airing, the current seasons of: RuPaul's Drag Race, Hell's Kitchen, The Middle, Modern Family, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Big Bang Theory, and American Dad.

There were a few things I wanted to watch so I finally caved and bought Netflix. Being very impatient I skimmed through 13 reasons why, because I just wanted to know what happens lmao. FYI it was even very good. I just started watching pretty little lairs and its pretty good. I also love Blindspot, although I hardly have time to watch more than one show at a time.

Back