What TV series are you on currently?

I'm currently watching quite a few, actually. Once Upon A Time, Supernatural, and The Originals.

For others that are on break, I watch Teen Wolf, Shadowhunters, The Royals, Game of Thrones, and Outlander.

Last edited:
The Outsiders, The Handmaid's Tale (very depressing - do not recommend it to everyone), I think that's it. lol
I used to love Scandal but I guess I lost interest.

Oh, also: The Americans on Hulu/netflix!

Last edited:
I am watching Friends! Yes, I'm one of the few people who didn't actually watch it growing up.

Last edited:
Greys Anatomy, Portlandia, Bates Motel, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, New Girl, and there's another one that I can't remember.

Last thing I binged was Famous in Love and I'm currently keeping up with Jane The Virgin, Pretty Little Liars and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Just finished marathoning The People vs OJ Simpson on netflix yesterday. Think I'll go back to watching Absolutely Fabulous soon

I'm simultaneously slowly watching The Carrie Diaries, Unfortunate Events, and a few others but I've been watching Cycle 12 of America's Next Top Model since last week, an episode a day pretty much, so I'm really just watching that now.

Greys Anatomy, Gotham, Once Upon a Time & Bates Motel.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just finished marathoning The People vs OJ Simpson on netflix yesterday. Think I'll go back to watching Absolutely Fabulous soon

Omg! I love Absolutely Fabulous.

Patsy is amazing.

i'm on episode 3 of Game of Thrones haha
gotta watch season 2 of Scream Queens
started Arrow the other day
gotta watch season 4 of Steven Universe at some point

Lately, I've been watching The Crown on Netflix. I'm almost finished with the first season. I have mixed feelings on it so far. It's very well acted, I personally just can't connect to any of the characters and find it hard to sympathize with them.

I have to catch up on The Flash. I'm somewhere at the beginning of season three. First two seasons have been cool so far. I've been hearing S3 is a bit of a mess but I'll just have to see for myself.

I really enjoy watching Jane The Virgin. It's hilariously fun and would recommend it to anyone. I do have very mixed feelings past a certain point on season three but I'd be spoiling things. Nonetheless, almost all of the characters are great even when they're having rough moments.

I recently finished Your Lie in April (very heartbreaking anime but worth watching) & Good Morning Call (a Japanese live action comedy/romance, very cute show). Both shows were charming.

I've tried watching Versailles but I couldn't get past 2 episodes. I'm a huge fan of historical dramas but could not get into this show. It was actually very painful to watch & has a lot of triggers. I don't recommend watching it. If you're looking for a historical drama to watch, go for Reign or The Crown instead. Reign's a hot mess but a good hot mess. Season 3 was the best for me but the first two seasons were a lot of fun to watch.

I've just finished rewatching Stranger things (it's my favourite series) and I'm so excited for the second season

I'm currently on Season 2 of Orange is the New Black with my Dad and a few episodes away from the end of 13 Reasons Why with Justin.

Of things currently airing, the current seasons of: RuPaul's Drag Race, Hell's Kitchen, The Middle, Modern Family, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Big Bang Theory, and American Dad.

There were a few things I wanted to watch so I finally caved and bought Netflix. Being very impatient I skimmed through 13 reasons why, because I just wanted to know what happens lmao. FYI it was even very good. I just started watching pretty little lairs and its pretty good. I also love Blindspot, although I hardly have time to watch more than one show at a time.

Back