What TV series are you on currently?

how can people keep up with some many series at one time? i cad hardly do that. anyway, im currently on The Returned.

as of right now my bf and i are watching metalocalypse. again. and we just finished rewatching futurama for the krillionth time. but a new series we're currently on is Fargo.

pretty much nothing uhhh but i watch brooklyn nine nine from time 2 time and sometimes i watch bones together w my family but i dont follow it

Lately I've been watching Cowboy Bebop and Boardwalk Empire, as well as Attack on Titan's newest episodes!

not necessarily a Star Trek person but I am watching Star Trek Voyager on Netflix. Also a bit of Family Guy. Might re-watch The Office for the fifth time in a year.

I'm watching Corner Gas because a friend from here suggested it, and it's actually pretty funny ^_^ Thanks hoodathotit!

I'm in the process of re-watching The Office, and about to restart a series called Turn: Washington's Spies. It's a historical drama based around spies in the Revolutionary War. It has its historical inaccuracies, as most historically based shows do, but it's enjoyable to watch nonetheless and I'd reccomend it to anyone interested in historical shows. The casting is fantastic, especially George Washington. First two seasons are on Netflix.

i've been rewatching south park from the very beginning, which has been quite the adventure. it's been so long since i watched it and i forgot how much i love it

Watching Bones again on Netflix, I hate that they took off the first few seasons, but I still love it.

RuPaul's Drag Race, Steven Universe, Grey's Anatomy, How to Get Away With Murder, Orange Is The New Black, Stranger Things :)

Currently up to date on Steven Universe and Dragon Ball Super. Meaning to catch up and finish Gravity Falls.

I absolutely can't wait for Game Of thrones. I can't watch anything else.

supernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernaturalsupernatural

Rick and Morty; it's one of my favorites, if not my favorite TV show that I'll probably never get tired of. :cool:

Back